<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Burkhead to Pats?

March 13 2017 at 4:34 PM
No score for this post

LC  (Login LoyaltyClause)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 208.102.84.63

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Murf
(Login murf129)

Re: Burkhead to Pats?

No score for this post
March 13 2017, 10:07 PM 

The best tailback on the roster...and they ignore him.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

WhenPBSFreezesOver
(Login WhenPBSFreezesOver)

We should be happy for Burkhead

No score for this post
March 13 2017, 10:22 PM 

the way that Chuckie was happy for Will in Good Will Hunting

(rewritten as a conversation between AJ Green and Rex Burkhead)

Rex: [both leaning on a pick up truck while drinking beers and smoking cigarettes on a construction site] What do I wanna way outta here for? I'm gonna live here the rest of my ******' life. We'll be neighbors, have little kids, take 'em to Little League up at Little Fenway.

AJG (in Bengals Uniform): Look, you're my best friend, so don't take this the wrong way but, in 10 years if you're still livin' here, comin' over to my house, watchin' the Reds lose, workin' for these Bengals, I'll ******' kill ya. That's not a threat, that's a fact, I'll ******' kill ya.

Rex: What the **** you talkin' about?

AJG: You got somethin' none of us have... a shot to play with Tom Brady and Bill Belicheck...

Rex: Oh, come on! What? Why is it always this? I mean, I ******' owe it to myself to do this or that. What if I don't want to?

AJG: No. No, no no no. **** you, you don't owe it to yourself man, you owe it to me. Cuz tomorrow I'm gonna wake up and I'll be 35, and I'll still be doin' this ****. One and done. ******' Marvinball. Losing on prime time. And that's all right. That's fine. I mean, you're sittin' on a winnin' lottery ticket. And you're too much of a pussy to cash it in, and that's ********. 'Cause I'd do ******' anything to have what you got. So would any of these ******' guys (points to other sad Bengals sitting in locker room) It'd be an insult to us if you're still here in 10 years. Hangin' around here is a ******' waste of your time.
Mike Brown has already abused their hearts and raided their wallets. He has been a one-man plague of locusts -- Gregg Doyel

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
March 14 2017, 9:26 AM 

Sooo the bungs are willing to keep Hill who has questionable vision and let Burkhead who is a much more versatile back walk. Sounds like a typical mikey move.

Lumina
(Login 72360)

No score for this post
March 14 2017, 10:51 AM 

AJ Green will be the next one walking out on browns clowns.He will be in a Patriots uniform inside of 2 years

LC
(Login LoyaltyClause)

No score for this post
March 14 2017, 1:50 PM 

as Ken Harrelson would say, HE GONE! Mass exodus, I love it! Screw you clown!!!

murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
March 14 2017, 3:14 PM 

This one is 100% on Giggles the Idiot.

He made the comment a few weeks back that Hill has no worries.

they keep dreaming of some religious return to glory for Hill, but when was he anything but a liability since he has been here?

There is a reason why the Bengals will never win a Superbowl, and it is because the ownership is a bunch of clueless fuching morons.

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

Negative Feedback loop

No score for this post
March 14 2017, 6:11 PM 

Continues on and on and on. Poor ownership decisions leads to mediocre coaches leads to poor for the most part draft and FA decisions as well as doing the wrong thing most of the time in the was room and on the gridiron. No topline coach in his right mind will ever come here. As bill Parcells once said if I'm doing the cooking I wanna get the groceries. Not gonna happen here and the loop goes on and on...

Synonymous Bengal
(Login LoyaltyClause)

No score for this post
March 15 2017, 8:47 PM 

"AJ Green will be the next one walking out on browns clowns.He will be in a Patriots uniform inside of 2 years"

reports years back were that Brown was unlikely to re-up Green b/c of the disaster of Chad Johnson, but apparently that isn't the case anymore. He's not spending the cap and setting a personal restriction fo 2-3 million to spend b/c he's saving to keep A.J. Green. Makes no sense, of course. Typical Brown propaganda, But interesting. I gotta say - as much as it would suck I hope he spites the clown and bounces out of town.

Synonymous Bengal
(Login KaBTK)

No score for this post
March 15 2017, 9:20 PM 

I'm done with the Bengals. I'll watch and post along in the game threads, I'll hope they win, but I've given up on them. If they absolutely suck which seems likely, I'll watch for the trainwreck value. This offseason was the biggest smack in the face to Bengals fans I've ever seen. To let this guy go in addition to losing Zeitler and Whitworth and signing no one but Murf's favorite player is inexcusable. I feel so sorry for guys like Dalton and Green who likely want out of here.

I rooted for the Patriots in the Super Bowl. Yeah, it was for political reasons, but I found myself really enjoying watching a team that cares about winning. You can tell that Bob Kraft (when he won this and previous Super Bowls) genuinely loves his fans and has one goal - to win. This is contrary to the Bengals in every way. Mike Brown does not care about his fans nor winning. So at this point, I'll root for the Patriots this season. If they have a bad year, at least they will be sorry about it which is more than I can say for the Bengals.
--------------------------------------------
Let me tell you something, my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane. It's got no use in Cincinnati. - Homer

The Bengals managed to squander that bit of good fortune, though. The Bengals could leave the winning Powerball ticket in a pair of pants they donate to Goodwill. ~ Doc

Maybe Next Year - The Battlecry of the Bengals

Synonymous Bengal
(Login LoyaltyClause)

No score for this post
March 16 2017, 1:09 PM 

welcome to the club!

I gave up on em in '10-'11 after Palmer asked out. Thank you, Storm wink.gif.

Thought process: If its too much for those that are getting paid to deal with it, then wtf am I doing? gotta be better things to do and worry about. And... there is. I've gotten bigger into baseball & now only follow the Bungs for the humor/entertainment of watching the clown family fail, over and over again... This offseason has been priceless....

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

LMAO!!!

No score for this post
March 16 2017, 6:53 PM 

Who here could see Burkhead becoming the new Kevin Faulk?

I sure can.

Synonymous Bengal
(Login stormincincy)

No score for this post
March 16 2017, 7:25 PM 

I see burkhead becoming more of a Danny Woodhead

What he should have been here
------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

I stand corrected

No score for this post
March 16 2017, 8:59 PM 

I like what Storm said better. Woodhead. Good. I like it.

I actually see it happening.

murf
(Login murf129)

No score for this post
March 18 2017, 3:53 AM 

He will be a top back in the NFL next year.

Bengals will have Gio who is talented, but never used properly and Hill, a below average back.

Only hope is to snag Mixon or luck out with a later round back.

WhenPBSFreezesOver
(Login WhenPBSFreezesOver)

Mixon

No score for this post
March 19 2017, 5:50 PM 

even if the Bungs did snag a good RB, their OL is so turr'ble that the guy would struggle to hit 3.9 per carry
Mike Brown has already abused their hearts and raided their wallets. He has been a one-man plague of locusts -- Gregg Doyel

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return