<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Season Tickets

March 16 2017 at 6:26 AM
No score for this post

Bungleistic  (Select Login Bungleistic)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 50.25.51.87

I will admit that I had season tickets last year. I watched the bungs give us a sh!tty year following a meltdown playoff loss (imagine that) and I was there in person for half of it. Now I've come to my senses regarding the clown and the worst organization in SPORTS history, and I'm just asking myself: Why throw out my hard earned money to an owner and team that doesn't give a fuch? I'm seriously considering giving up my season tickets, I'm not going to watch this team fall completely on their face next year, which they probably will thanks to the worst offseason that I can remember as a bengals fan. This offseason and the moves that were made reminded me of just how much I hate mike Brown and why he is the worst owner in sports history. This team is most likely going to suck for many years to come so why should I waste my money to watch many years of suckage knowing that I'm giving thousands of dollars to an owner that doesn't give a single sh!t about me or any of the other fans? That's what we all need to do, send a message to big bald headed bimbo and Marvin that we're done buying tickets and merchandise only to get sh!t rubbed in our face year after year with predictable mediocrity and now they won't even be mediocre, they're most likely gonna be garbage.

This message has been edited by Bungleistic from IP address 50.25.51.87 on Mar 16, 2017 6:39 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Synonymous Bengal
(Login takinitintherear)

Re: Season Tickets

No score for this post
March 16 2017, 7:30 AM 

You should spend the weekend reading the archives of this site. It goes back 17 years....

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

OldSchooler
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Putting it into perspective

No score for this post
March 16 2017, 9:49 AM 

Holy crap. 17 years for some of us. That's a f*cking long time in Cyberspace. That's like the beginning of time in Earth Years.

You would think it would make this site obsolete. Nope. Still relevant.

Bungletastic--T is right. You should go back. Back. Back. Back....back.....wayyyyy back.

NOT GONE.

Still there. Like a thorn in Mikey Azzhole's side. Lying in wait. Like a snake in the grass.

I have confidence in you. Turn in those season tickets. Or go back to the beginning and keep reading.

Signed,

I've been here since 2001

Lumina
(Login 72360)

No score for this post
March 16 2017, 12:07 PM 

I've been following the clown family garbage since 1968.Went to my first bumbler game at Nippert.Greg Cook was QB for bumblers and Bob Griese was QB for Miami.There was a bumbler linebacker named Frank Buncom who passed away prior to the game.That was sad.
In those days there was hope but by 1975 most all of the fans in Cincy had figured out what the clown family was all about,being cheap and taking your money,42 years later absolutely nothing has changed.The track record suggests skeeterbites and her gold digging husband will be no better.The only way to salvage this franchise is to remove the clown family.Aint gonna happen

Synonymous Bengal
(Login LoyaltyClause)

No score for this post
March 16 2017, 1:05 PM 

hahahah, oh man... sorry to hear you got hooked in by Mikey.

BUT... at least you are finally starting to separate yourself from the sheep.

as John Matarese says, "don't waste your money"

This message has been edited by LoyaltyClause from IP address 208.102.84.63 on Mar 16, 2017 1:11 PM

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return