<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

The Offseason Interrigation

March 18 2017 at 5:16 PM
No score for this post

OldSchoolerFan  (Login oldschoolerfan)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 73.66.45.113

So...next question(s). How did you hear of this site? What drove you here? How did you get to point A (not knowing about MBS.com) to Point B (logging on for the 1st time)?

I know I heard about this site from ESPN or David Letterman or something like that back in the 2001-2002 time period.

It was the "I've got to see what all this is about" login....and have been here ever since.

It was like the inevitable trainwreck that you just have to pop popcorn for and sit down and watch. wink.gif

This message has been edited by oldschoolerfan from IP address 73.66.45.113 on Mar 18, 2017 5:17 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

ItmightbeJB
(Login ItmightbeJB)

Re: The Offseason Interrigation

Score 5.0 (1 person)
March 18 2017, 10:33 PM 

I don't even remember.

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

WhenPBSFreezesOver
(Login WhenPBSFreezesOver)

can't remember

No score for this post
March 19 2017, 5:49 PM 

I can't remember either -- it's been a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time since the pre-Marvin Lewis era.

The "lost 1990s" only lasted 12 seasons, and Marvin Lewis has been in charge for 14 already!

Mike Brown has already abused their hearts and raided their wallets. He has been a one-man plague of locusts -- Gregg Doyel

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
March 19 2017, 6:01 PM 

I'm a late comer to this site but I think it was the 2010 season when the Batman and Robin circus was in town and Palmer was getting ready to fly the coop. I think I heard on one of the sports shows (Ken Broo maybe) that there was a website called mikebrownsucks and they were about to have a party at Molly's to give out an award to mikey for his years of distinguished service. I actually went to that event.

Synonymous Bengal
(Login stormincincy)

No score for this post
March 19 2017, 7:40 PM 

Heard there was a guy named Falc whom I could get under his skin, came here and stayed

------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return