<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Stephen A. rips giggles again!

March 30 2017 at 3:43 PM
No score for this post

Bungleistic   (Select Login Bungleistic)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 70.198.134.87

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8dKYUg-3vVk

This time he actually mentions Mikey by name. Psycho where are you? I don't think Marvin can't sink any lower than he already has, from his offseason comment that the offensive line was not a concern, now to this: "As time has come out, other than his language, what did he do?" LMAO screw you marvin

Man why can't the Bungs just move to Las Vegas instead of the raiders? The fans in the black hole love their team so keep them there where they belong, send this stupid team packing and get rid of the bengals name and get the hometown fans out of their misery. The Las Vegas Tigers. I would completely support the move.

This message has been edited by Bungleistic from IP address 70.198.134.87 on Mar 30, 2017 4:05 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

CB Bengals
(Login Fulcher)

Re: Stephen A. rips giggles again!

No score for this post
March 30 2017, 7:02 PM 

That link didn't work. Try this...http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=19038569

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Bungleistic
(Select Login Bungleistic)

No score for this post
March 30 2017, 7:46 PM 

The link I posted above was working earlier today but for some reason isn't now. That link was the full Stephen A rant on Marvin's defense of Pacman, and Stephen A cites Mikey by name and says that he doesn't care about winning and that all he cared about was making money and being cheap by keeping Marvin so long. It was a good rant but it sucks that the link doesn't work anymore.

This message has been edited by Bungleistic from IP address 50.25.51.87 on Mar 30, 2017 7:51 PM

psychostats
(Login psychostats)

No score for this post
March 30 2017, 10:03 PM 

Yeah, it does suck that the full rant isn't available any longer, especially if he did indeed call out Mike Brown by name. Damn, one of the few times I don't check in during the day...

I would have downloaded that video myself.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return