<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Adam Jones - My Royce Was Rammed!

May 12 2017 at 1:19 AM
No score for this post
Ka  (Login KaBTK)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 72.49.229.140

Pacman Jones WENT OFF after someone hit his Rolls-Royce in Ohio early Tuesday -- saying if it wasn't for his anger management classes he would "smack the sh*t out of a n**ga."

The Cincinnati Bengals star claims he was driving in Amelia, Ohio -- near Cincinnati -- when another car "ran straight into me" ... wrecking the side of Pacman's very expensive whip.

After the wreck, Pacman unleashed an n-word and expletive-laden tirade -- saying, "This n**ga done pulled out and hit me!"
"They talk about anger management at work ... normally I'd smack the **** outta a n**ga who do the sh*t like that. Stupid motherf**ker."

Pacman entered anger management after video surfaced of the NFL star berating and wishing death on a police officer during an arrest at a Cinci hotel earlier this year.

We spoke with police about the car crash -- officials say it was a "minor accident" and Pacman did not get physical with the other driver.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/09/pacman-jones-rolls-royce-car-crash/

(Video at link)

Then he called 911 and the fun continued:

Bengals cornerback Adam Jones went off on a 911 operator after getting into a minor traffic accident on Tuesday.
The cornerback known as Pacman called 911 when he and another driver had a collision that police described as “very minor.” Neither driver was ticketed, but Jones was unhappy that the 911 dispatcher wasn’t able to help him.

Asked the address of the emergency, Jones was only able to give the operator the name of the street he was on, not the address. As the operator reiterated that she needed a specific location, Jones got upset.

“Will you stop f–king yelling at me? I just got into a wreck. I’m kind of shook up. I’m trying to find where the f–k I’m at. Good God almighty,” Jones told the operator.

When the operator asked what kind of vehicle was involved, Jones answered, “A f–kin Rolls Royce.” The operator thought he might have been sarcastic, so she asked, “Is that really the type of vehicle that’s involved?”

“Yes! It is!” Jones yelled in response.

Jones also shared an expletive-laden video on social media in which he blamed the other driver for the crash. He also said in that interview that he’s been going to anger management counseling, which is why he didn’t smack the other driver.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/05/10/bengals-adam-jones-goes-off-on-911-operator-after-fender-bender/

Now the kid who hit him has filed a complain against the Bengals:

On Tuesday, Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Adam Jones got into a car accident that banged up his Rolls-Royce. The driver in the other car has come forward as an 18-year-old high school student and JROTC cadet, according to TMZ Sports.

The driver, Kylar Ruege, will not accept Jones’ apology for cursing and screaming at him, while acknowledging the Bengals cornerback offered an apology and invited him to “one of his training camps”. Reuge says he respectfully declined the invitation. He also said he apologized to Jones following the crash and made sure he was physically OK. But, Ruege says Jones didn’t seem to care about whether he was OK, and was only concerned with how badly his car was damaged.

Ruege says he was scared for his own safety after Jones started to get angry following the crash and recounts a witness who came over to “make sure things didn’t turn physical”.

Ruege’s parents filed a complaint with the Bengals regarding Jones’ behavior following the accident.

"Lives are more important than cars,” Ruege said in offering a message to Jones. “You may be able to replace your car, but, if I were to get into an accident dying, or somebody else, you just won’t be able to replace their life.”

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/5/10/15619176/car-crash-adam-jones-filed-complaint-bengals

(Video at link)

Can't wait for the season to start!

--------------------------------------------
Let me tell you something, my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane. It's got no use in Cincinnati. - Homer

The Bengals managed to squander that bit of good fortune, though. The Bengals could leave the winning Powerball ticket in a pair of pants they donate to Goodwill. ~ Doc

Maybe Next Year - The Battlecry of the Bengals

This message has been edited by KaBTK from IP address 72.49.229.140 on May 12, 2017 1:21 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Bungleistic
(Select Login Bungleistic)

Re: Adam Jones - My Royce Was Rammed!

No score for this post
May 12 2017, 4:13 PM 

When is he ever gonna learn? When are the bungs finally gonna cut his a$$? I don't think those anger management classes are gonna fix his problem, it's a shame that it's this far into the offseason and they still haven't cut him yet. No excuse. Any normal owner would've cut Pacman immediately after his incident on New Years.

This message has been edited by Bungleistic from IP address 70.199.3.170 on May 12, 2017 4:13 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Synonymous Bengal
(Login KaBTK)

No score for this post
May 13 2017, 7:00 AM 

You say the anger management isn't working but:

Jones also shared an expletive-laden video on social media in which he blamed the other driver for the crash. He also said in that interview that he’s been going to anger management counseling, which is why he didn’t smack the other driver.

See. Working perfectly.
Let me tell you something, my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane. It's got no use in Cincinnati. - Homer

The Bengals managed to squander that bit of good fortune, though. The Bengals could leave the winning Powerball ticket in a pair of pants they donate to Goodwill. ~ Doc

OldSchooler
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Embarrassing

No score for this post
May 13 2017, 2:19 PM 

I'm so glad I left the Cincinnati Bungles in the dust. One of the 500,001 reasons why. This team retaining Pac-Man only infuriates me more.

How embarrassing.

Bungleistic
(Select Login Bungleistic)

No score for this post
May 15 2017, 3:55 PM 

Surely he was taking anger management classes awhile before this incident occurred, and even though he didn't smack the other driver it still doesn't negate the fact that he acted the way he did in this whole situation, such as going off on the 911 caller and saying if it wasn't for his classes he would smack the you know what out of a you know what. I think if the classes were really helping him then he would've conducted himself better and handled the situation better.

Synonymous Bengal
(Login KaBTK)

No score for this post
May 16 2017, 12:21 AM 

Haha! I agree, Bungleistic. I was just being sarcastic.

Although, technically, Adam Jones admits he would have hit the 18 year old high school student without those classes, and he would have ended up cut and going to jail. I guess the classes are working some. Small victories.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return