<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Wide Receivers

June 3 2017 at 10:37 AM
No score for this post

ItmightbeJB  (Login ItmightbeJB)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 24.29.18.77

The Bengals are suddenly loaded with god WRs. They traditionally keep six on the roster and five dress for Sundays. But this year they might keep seven. Here is a list of the ones competing:

A.J. Green
Brandon LaFell
Tyler Holt
John Ross
Josh Malone
Cody Core
Alex Erickson
Jake Kumerow

The Bengals tried to sneak James Wright past the waiver wire after last season only to have Cleveland snatch him up. Cleveland has made cherry picking Bengals their specialty in recent years. They're LEACHES! And unless Jake Kumerow can beat out Alex Erickson (doubtful imo) I'm betting they try to sneak him through waivers this year in hopes of signing him to the practice squad again. That's a move that just about guarantees he'll be the newest Browns WR. Here's a cincyjungle article about him.

http://www.cincyjungle.com/2017/6/3/15728730/expectations-higher-bengals-wr-jake-kumerow

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

Re: Wide Receivers

No score for this post
June 3 2017, 8:46 PM 

All this talk about wide receivers doesn't amount to a hill of beans. I don't care if the wr's are as good as Jerry rice or Fred Biletnikoff - if Dalton is too beat up to get the ball to them it doesn't matter.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

OldSchooler
(Login oldschoolerfan)

What a shock!

No score for this post
June 4 2017, 1:18 AM 

"They traditionally keep six on the roster and five dress for Sundays. But this year they might keep seven."

This is the zenith of stupidity. That we all know of Mike Brown. All 7 cannot block for Andy Dalton. Good luck, man! I feel for you.

ItmightbeJB
(Login ItmightbeJB)

No score for this post
June 4 2017, 2:33 PM 

I don't disagree with you falc. I think Zampese will quickly learn that he's going to have to line up a TE next to Ogbuehi for guys like James Harrison and Myles Garrett. That will negate part of the benefit of having super fast WRs. There might be a lot of quick slants called for the slot receivers and a lot of three step drops this year.

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

psychostats
(Login psychostats)

No score for this post
June 4 2017, 2:35 PM 

Josh Malone seems like a carbon copy of Cody Core. They'll take snaps away from each other and slow each other's development. I believe he was the extra pick they received for trading down and taking Joe Mixon. I guess they want three options for a speedy wideout to pair with AJ Green (Core, Malone, and John Ross). If somebody goes down, they'll have a replacement.

The only way Kumerow is making the team is if there are at least two injuries ahead of him. James Wright wouldn't make the team with this competition, either.

As we know, Cleveland is all about analytics. Kumerow's SPARQ score is likely too low to get pick up by our Ohio neighbors. SPARQ stands for Speed, Power, Agility, Reaction and Quickness, btw.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/03/how_top_sparq_athletes_from_br.html

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Thanks, Man!

No score for this post
June 4 2017, 9:22 PM 

I also get the feeling that AJ Green is getting to the "Corey Dillon Flashpoint" of his career...which game will it be when he throws his gear up in the stands? Yeah, I don't see that happening either. From what I've heard about Green, he's very coachable. Quiet. A thinker.

This guy is Mr. Everything. I do believe that if his coaches asked him to block for Andy Dalton, he would try his best to do it.

This player doesn't deserve the Cincinnati Purgatory known as the Bungles. He deserves better.

I hope he gets out of GangsterNati and requests a trade to New England or someplace like that. Pittsburgh. I would love to see AJ and Ben Roethlisberger together. Wouldn't you? How about Tom Brady? Or even that supermidget up in the Jet City?

Phil Rivers. Matt Ryan. SOMEBODY OTHER THAN DALTON. Or Cincinnati. The Bungles don't deserve a player like Green. They should be barred from having elite like him.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return