<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Scooter!!!!!

June 6 2017 at 6:54 PM
No score for this post

Bungleistic  (Select Login Bungleistic)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 50.25.56.252

First player in Reds history, the oldest franchise in professional baseball, with 4 homers in a game. Unbelievable!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Synonymous Bengal
(Login takenitintherear)

Re: Scooter!!!!!

No score for this post
June 11 2017, 12:36 AM 

I was at the Dodgers vs Reds game tonight and he is very small. 5'9" I believe. But kudos to him for cranking out 4. I was impressed with how professional the reds were tonight with the fans. Loved seeing them interact and tossing balls to the crowd. Even votto.

I was 4 rows behind Will Farrell at the game tonight behind home plate. That guy is stoic as it comes. Seinfeld was also there. Good come back by the Reds... another two years and this team will be great

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

psychostats
(Login psychostats)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members

Re: Scooter!!!!!

No score for this post
June 11 2017, 5:06 PM 

Kluszewski, May, Bench, Perez, Foster, Davis...

And who knows how many other big power hitters have come and gone since I stopped following baseball. No games with four homers by one player.

So now you're telling me that a relatively little guy by the name of "Scooter" has pulled it off? This might be worth my once-every-10-years look at the Reds.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return