<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Will Jackson 3

July 3 2017 at 8:26 AM
No score for this post

Whit  (Login whit28)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 166.137.14.63

It's been awhile since I have been on here. The offensive line was terrible and we missed smith big time because no one could run block on the right side all year.
We also never had our number one pick all year once again. Has anyone heard anything on him and if he will be any good?
"I will torture him, I will crucify him,...REAL BAd!" - Clubber Lang

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Synonymous Bengal
(Login stormincincy)

Re: Will Jackson 3

No score for this post
July 4 2017, 2:46 PM 

Haven't heard anything but history dictates he won't be any good
------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Whit
(no login)

Sounds about right

No score for this post
July 8 2017, 5:39 PM 

They biggest mistake made last offseason was overpaying for an average an. We had to get rid of Sami, Nelson, Marvin jones, and smith. I hope he can compete and get on the field but it seems if you are a bengal first rounder you have a high probability of injury.

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Or maybe it's this

No score for this post
July 13 2017, 2:07 PM 

Mikey Brown and his chinzy Scouting Department doesn't do their homework while in Indy....and they choose guys in the 1st round that already have a history of injuries

OR ARE ALREADY HURT BEFORE THEIR 1ST SEASON.

When in doubt, blame the head f*cking goofball. Quit watching the stopwatch at the 40-yard line, and pay more attention to the injury/character reports. Oh, I forgot...you don't have those because you don't have a real scouting department.

...and damn, I just made the NFL Track & Field tryouts in Indy relevant.

This message has been edited by oldschoolerfan from IP address 73.66.45.113 on Jul 13, 2017 2:11 PM

Whit
(Login whit28)

Re: Will Jackson 3

No score for this post
July 15 2017, 6:50 AM 

The obviously was meant to be qb not an. I swear it's getting harder to not sound like a moron because of auto correct. It also auto incorrectly changed sanu to sami.

We seriously got rid of half the team to resign Andy dalton to a huge deal for an average qb. Mike brown should have told him to take a hike or sign for less. We could have taken the 20 million we overpaid and fielded a decent line.

This is a huge problem for every team in the NFL. Luck is getting paid to get killed on Sunday. Bree's, Rodgers, and now carr are getting paid to the disadvantage of the team and to a bigger degree their own success on the field. I don't blame the players I blame the owners for retarded choices.
"I will torture him, I will crucify him,...REAL BAd!" - Clubber Lang

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return