<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

OldSchooler
(Login oldschoolerfan)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members

Bungletastic

No score for this post
August 29 2017, 8:45 PM 

You may not be screwed. Every time I have personally drafted, I got a team that went 4-fer. Last year, I autodrafted and won.

Although, I got David Johnson on an autodraft. I just about ****. I think I got him again.

Yahoo gave me a C+ (or rather autodraft a C+). Hey...you guys drafted it. You must not think too highly of yourselves.

OK--so who got A's in the draft?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

CB Bengal
(Login Fulcher)

Re: 2017 NFL Fantasy---LAST CALL CONFIRM OR REQUEST ENTRY

No score for this post
August 30 2017, 4:43 PM 

I got an A+ with a 18.9% chance of winning it all. Lookout losers!

Synonymous Bengal
(Login stormincincy)

No score for this post
August 30 2017, 7:41 PM 

Draft Grade
A+
Proj Record
11-2
Proj Finish
DRAFT SUMMARY
Picking seventh overall in the draft, Storm came through with a quality performance that will make it tough on opponents. They went after ball carriers early, using three of their first four selections on running backs. In conjunction with that drafting strategy, Storm ended up with one of the top threesomes of running backs in the league.
Martavis Bryant may have been a steal in the 9th round, with an overall pick of 103rd compared to an ADP of 91.6).
In the 7th round, caution was thrown to the wind, as Zach Ertz was selected at pick number 79 versus an ADP of 117.6 across all NFL.com leagues.
Russell Wilson can deliver wins with his arm and his legs. With 353 projected rushing yards, he ranks third among QBs in that category.

Yeah whatever, last year in a $100 pay league was projected to go 13-1, went 6-8 and scored the second most points in the league lol
------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)

No score for this post
August 31 2017, 7:36 AM 

I totally forgot also. NFL.com hated my draft results (D+) and a last place finish, but I honestly like my roster (weak at TE but got Brees at QB, Gordon/DeMarco Murray starting RBs with Duke Johnson/McCafferty/Sproles/Riddick and I just added McFadden who will be the Cowboys starting RB until the Ohio Woman Beater returns from his suspension) and some descent WRs (Fitz and Pryor should be dependable, Zay Jones and Ted Ginn Jr. both a bit more volatile). I may need WR help for one of my third down type RBs if anyone is weak at RB depth.

This message has been edited by wyche from IP address 72.196.144.110 on Aug 31, 2017 7:36 AM

Synonymous Bengal
(Login BelkoTomTom)

No score for this post
August 31 2017, 8:11 AM 

Christ - tuesdays and thursdays are my good days. I logged in to NFL.com today to get ready for the draft this afternoon..... oooops...
but I did pretty good.

WITH AN OUTSTANDING SET OF BACKS, CLASSV SHOULD BE POSITIONED FOR THE TITLE

Draft Grade
A
Proj Record
12-1
Proj Finish
DRAFT SUMMARY
Picking fifth overall in the first round, ClassV had a great draft-day performance. They went after ball-carriers early and often, acquiring running backs with each of their first three picks. Going hand-in-hand with that early investment, ClassV secured the best combo of running backs in the league.
Derek Carr may have been a steal in the 13th round, with an overall pick of 149th compared to an ADP of 92.7).
Other NFL.com drafters felt that choosing Jamison Crowder in the 6th round was somewhat of a stretch (68th overall pick versus an ADP of 96.7).
At three different roster slots, ClassV picked up projected top-3 players (Le'Veon Bell, Jordan Reed, and the Vikings Defense).
people always assess their own performance as "above average" even people who, when tested, actually perform at the very bottom of the pile. [Incompetent People Too Ignorant to Know It]

BMN
(Login bmncaper)

No score for this post
August 31 2017, 9:46 AM 

Got a B. I look forward to yet another .500 season with a 50% chance of it resulting in a playoff game (and subsequent loss).

BMN Capers finished with a solid, if unspectacular, draft performance, taking the fourth overall draft slot and assembling a team capable of making the playoffs. They focused on running back depth early, drafting four with their first seven picks. Elsewhere on the roster, BMN Capers was able to land a foursome of wide receivers with the most room for improvement.

BMN

Bungleistic
(Select Login Bungleistic)

No score for this post
August 31 2017, 12:49 PM 

I auto drafted and got Andrew Luck, Carlos Hyde, Mixon, Julio Jones, Michael Thomas, Delanie Walker, Emmanuel Sanders, Justin Tucker and the Cardinals defense. My bench consists of Tyrod Taylor, Terrance West, Joe Williams, Willie Snead, Adam Thielen and Mike Williams. Doesn't sound like too bad a lineup but I don't know. Hopefully I don't do too bad.

This message has been edited by Bungleistic from IP address 174.233.6.44 on Aug 31, 2017 12:50 PM

Belko
(Login BelkoTomTom)

No score for this post
September 1 2017, 10:52 AM 

How did Storm get an A+ and get projected to finish 2nd and I got an A and projected to finish first?

Seems pretty weird.
people always assess their own performance as "above average" even people who, when tested, actually perform at the very bottom of the pile. [Incompetent People Too Ignorant to Know It]

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)

No score for this post
September 2 2017, 7:57 AM 

I think that they take schedule into account.

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return