<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

AJ's future?

July 11 2017 at 5:32 PM
No score for this post

bengalbear  (Login bengalbear)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 174.101.146.174

I wonder how long it will take for AJ to walk away from the bungs similar to Calvin Johnson's walking away from the Lions. I think Calvin Johnson was on the road to bungalization and he being a smart guy didn't want to put up with the agony year after year. I think AJ's next - esp. if this year is a disaster as I think it will be with that poor OL. Another 6-10 year or worse and that might do it for AJ to be totally bungalized.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/07/11/calvin-johnson-didnt-see-that-opportunity-to-win-in-detroit/

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Whit
(Login whit28)

Green

No score for this post
July 13 2017, 2:04 PM 

If he does anything he leaves. I always feel weird about green and his production. He ends games with the stats but he seems to get the numbers on a couple catches a game and the disappears for a couple quarters a game.
"I will torture him, I will crucify him,...REAL BAd!" - Clubber Lang

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Yes, Whit

No score for this post
July 13 2017, 2:14 PM 

I really don't like the "Calvin Johnson" Comparison, either.

One made his QB look like Tom Brady. The other throws sh*t up on a wing and a prayer to try to get it to you when you're triple covered.

It may not have been a comparison...but still. I don't think they're close.

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

Re: AJ's future?

No score for this post
July 13 2017, 3:56 PM 

The comparison was that like CJ, AJ is one of the best players on the team and if the season is a bust like I think it will be than AJ will leave if he can - depending on the type of contract he has. I don't think with the state of the bungs OL he will even get that many opportunities to catch the ball and when Dalton goes down then it will be a matter of time until McCarron goes down as well. Sad situation in bungle land again.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return