<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Soak it in, folks

August 8 2017 at 9:46 AM
No score for this post
BMN  (Login bmncaper)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 131.96.87.91

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)

Re: Soak it in, folks

No score for this post
August 8 2017, 10:44 AM 

If you dislike Mike Brown you will love the analysis and comments lol!

I also love seemingly everyone outside of Cincy's view of Mixon/Pac-Man/Burfict. I find it incredible how many of you, especially on this site, are enablers of Mike Brown and his ways when regarding Mixon/Pac-Man/Burfict.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
BMN
(Login bmncaper)

No score for this post
August 8 2017, 11:05 AM 

My favourite contributions:

On the loss of secondary receivers:
"Turns out the strategy of hucking every ball at A.J. Green until his legs snap is a misguided one."

Regarding the Mixon pick:
"Keep in mind that this team was already in fine shape at running back w/ Bernard/Hill. And yet, those two just didn’t have the criminal panache that is requisite if you want to be a True Bengal."

8-8 with Blake!!!:
"...pretty much the same as every Bengals outfit this decade. They’ve got enough talented players to get back to the playoffs and lose in the Wild Card round again."

Our namesake described perfectly:
"Brown wrote an open letter to fans last month, apparently unaware that virtually every Bengals fan is waiting for him to die...(he) is a loser who inherited his team from his old man and hasn’t won a goddamn thing."

Ain't it the truth?:
"What might not suck: Those four games a year where Tyler Eifert isn’t hurt? MAGIC."

The best zinger from the fans:
"The Bengals haven’t won a playoff game since Odell Beckham Jr. was alive. And he’ll die of old age before they win another one."

And the single most depressing observation being that the city's fu(*!#g USL team (not even MLS, USL) wants an indoor practice facility and captain $#!+b@g remains too cheap to even consider it.

BMN

psychostats
(Login psychostats)

No score for this post
August 8 2017, 6:34 PM 

I like this one, from "Alex".

The Bengals last playoff win was 26 years ago, against the Houston Oilers. In fact the defunct Houston Oilers have a more recent playoff win than the Bengals. The Bengals have lost their last eight playoff games. Only Detroit has lost more (nine), but the Lions most recent playoff win is still one year less (25) than the Bengals. ...

Even if a miracle were to happen and the Bungs manage a good season, we'll just be waiting around for another playoff humiliation. And if a double-miracle were to happen and they somehow manage to win in the Wild Card Round, that playoff humiliation will just have to wait another week. So much for there being a pot of gold at the end fo the rainbow.

OldSchooler
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Kordella Stewart Comments

No score for this post
August 8 2017, 10:29 PM 

I know that Kordell quieting the Riverfront Stadium comment is FACT.

I seen it in person, unfortunately.

ItmightbeJB
(Login ItmightbeJB)

No score for this post
August 10 2017, 5:18 AM 

Here's an interesting chart I found. It shows there are only 5 teams with FEWER off-field suspensions than the Bengals since 2012. I didn't find any info about ON-field suspensions but still interesting.

https://infogram.com/nfl_off_field_suspensions_since_2012

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

This message has been edited by ItmightbeJB from IP address 71.79.9.240 on Aug 10, 2017 5:20 AM

BMN
(Login bmncaper)

No score for this post
August 19 2017, 9:13 PM 

I'd forgotten to read most of the comments the day this was posted. Came back to it tonight and I'm glad I did because I missed this line the first time:

The Cincinnati Bengals are the late night Waffle House knife fight of the NFL.

That is the single best description of this franchise for the past decade I have ever read anywhere.

BMN

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return