<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Charlottesville

August 13 2017 at 6:52 AM
No score for this post
WCB  (no login)
from IP address 72.49.191.228

I want to be a "Patriot" too. Apparently, all it takes is to get a confederate flag tatted my forearm I guess. Maybe I could defend a piece of stone that was removed because the community wanted it gone. I could also "Take my Country Back" by being a bad azz and not taking "schit" from anyone (see internet "muscle" posts). I might teach my Kids that my way is the only way of thinking. I could pick a side and decide that's it. Empathy is a sign of weakness. I could listen and try to learn things that are uncomfortable to me, No fduck that! MAGA!!!! Growing is stupid! I should attend a Gay Wedding. Nope, That's a crime against God. (It was fun BTW). I want this country to go and kick everybody's azz because it works. I will always despise Feminism due to the fact I have a wife and 2 Daughters, that would be smart, right? I will buy 15 or 20 guns and a metric butt ton of ammo so my friends know I will defend my way of life. Don't tread on me you commie. I was going to march my azz down to the local Recruiting station and serve MY COUNTRY! but the fducking government is too big and it is out to get me.

I actually did go into a Navy Recruiting Station in 1983, I left the service in 2003.

I usually don't rant political/social. I like to "keep it light" (see previous posts). But this violence in Charlottesville stung and hatred is bad, FOR EVERYONE! I will now present myself in a splayed position for your stuffing. Through it all, always know, mikebrownsucks, I still can't understand Tremain Mack, Fat Freddie Childress never got a fair shot and Jack "The Throwin' Samoan" Thompson was the one they let get away.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Storm
(Login stormincincy)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members

Re: Charlottesville

No score for this post
August 13 2017, 9:05 AM 

Right Wing Christian Terror Attack

Lets see if this president calls it what it is

------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Hook
(Login TrooperHook)

No score for this post
August 13 2017, 11:00 AM 

It's not as if we weren't warned about a pretty large basket of deplorables making up a sizeable portion of Trump's base.

There's nothing like a phoney sense of victimhood to fire up the Deliveranceville crowd. Historians and comedians will mock Trump for generations for pandering to this sordid collection of NAZI'S, skinheads, Ku Kluxers, Putin apologists and other parasites.

Homey
(Login HomerSaysDoh)

No score for this post
August 15 2017, 9:19 AM 

Where is the outrage for all the Obama son's killing each other in Chicago?

If they can have monuments for MLK, let them have their monuments for the War of Northern Aggression heroes.

Can't condone BLM and not KKK.

You realize this is getting more coverage and outrage (one colored getting killed by whitey) than the 50 people murdered by your precious Muslims friends in the Orlando bar. Isn't the PC-authoritarian world we live in wonderful? There is no more free speech, everyone is forced or guilted into compliance.

OK, trooper, I await the usual response, false victimhood, deliveranceville blah blah....yawn

Oh and by the way, Marshawn Lynch and his protest picture, I mean, the jokes just write themselves.

https://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/fashion/daily/2017/08/13/12-Lynch.w710.h473.jpg

This message has been edited by HomerSaysDoh from IP address 66.195.54.254 on Aug 15, 2017 9:31 AM

Fulcher
(Login Fulcher-the-Vulture)

No score for this post
August 15 2017, 4:38 PM 

It was disgusting watching that car run through a crowd of people and killing one person. I am as everyone knows a conservative but dislike the fact we still have racist and idiots wanting to be Nazis in this time and age. How much American blood was shed fighting the Nazis and these idiots want to be one. How un- American could you be wanting to be a racist Nazi. It is disgusting and sick!! Fortunately it is not our base but a small group of white trash that are extremely ignorant. Majority of Muslims are not radical terrorist and the majority of us conservatives are not ignorant racist white trash!!

Synonymous Bengal
(Login stormincincy)

No score for this post
August 15 2017, 4:44 PM 

Why didn't conservatives report this kid as being extreme?
In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

Fulcher

No score for this post
August 15 2017, 4:54 PM 

I didn't nor associate with white trash or would have. White trash speak only too their own. Don't worry he is going to have a great life ahead of him in prison( sarcasm )

Fulcher

No score for this post
August 15 2017, 4:58 PM 

I am a conservative Christian but the god I know died on the cross for all of us and loves all of us. 99% of christians believe the same way. The largest religion on the planet is Muslim with over a billion believers. If they all truly hated us we would already be dead. Unfortunately though every religion has extremists who are few in numbers but the media and the public wants to label all the same way.

Fulcher

No score for this post
August 15 2017, 5:23 PM 

I'm tired of this shat!! Work together in congress and senate and act like grown ups!! My insurance has went up 50% over two years with a higher deductible. Our insurance sucks!! Work for the American people and not yourselves!! I'm so tired of these babies bickering and not helping their people!! Work together!!!

Hook
(Login TrooperHook)

No score for this post
August 16 2017, 7:38 AM 

You got it, Honey. You're projecting phoney victimhood and standing up for Deliveranceville morons. I prefer to think you're better than that.

I prefer American patriotism. Trump instead represents NAZIS, Ku Klux Klowners and Putin.

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)

No score for this post
August 16 2017, 8:14 AM 

I know that the rhetoric from Trumpians is that "Obama was the most divisive President in our history" and hyperbole of that ilk. But during President Obama's term taking down Confederate monuments was not a "thing," and the whole South Carolina and Georgia Confederate flag issues were argued amongst Republicans in terms of right vs wrong vs history. It is our recent divisiveness under Trump that has helped some of these racial issues come to a head.

Trump's false equivalency Saturday is somewhat excusable. He is not Presidential does not know or understand how to handle these situations, and he has surrounded himself with people, while some are competent (i.e. Tillerson, John Kelly, Gen McMaster, Kellyanne Conway, his family members and in-laws, and some others) are not experienced in Presidential circles and do not advise him or advise him well in these situations, either. Nor was Reince or the Mooch or any of the formers, either. If one is to excuse the President, we can blame lack of intelligence, tact, experience, whatever. However, him doubling down on that false equivalency yesterday is absolutely inexcusable. THAT is divisive. That is drawing a line in the sand of siding with the likes of David Duke and siding vs. "the left." He had three days to think about what he was going to say yesterday. It speaks volumes that so many GOP members are speaking out against the President. It speaks volumes that the White House aids are not defending the President. Even Fox News is reporting that the aids are "disheartened" by his speech yesterday.

This Presidency resembles a Mike Brown ownership minus the funny. It is easy to laugh at the Bengals. It is even more enjoyable to laugh at Bengals fans who rationalize the Bengals as a normal pro sports franchise that simply underachieves because of a bad coach or players not playing hard. It is on the other hand so sad as "Patriotic Americans" as has been put in this thread to watch this happen to our country and watch this happen to our own. There is nothing funny about the United States' letting their claim as the "greatest nation in the world" slip away from its' grasp. And finally, it is not fun watching those who voted for Trump just because she was not Hillary get what they in essence voted for because I wish the best on all good fellow Americans. And knowing some GOOD Republicans, THIS is not what they voted for. They voted for tax reform, healthcare reform, and even some of the red button issues like immigration. However many did NOT vote for this nonsense with siding with Neo Nazi's and White Supremacists over the placement of statues.

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
August 16 2017, 10:06 AM 

I suspect more and more that Trump is a white nationalist but is also getting support from other hate groups like the Klan, skinheads and neo-nazis as well as some Christian hate groups. This is not the kind of president I like to see at the helm but I also think Trump got in as a protest vote to Obamacare unfortunately. This is shaping up to be a very ugly 4 year term for this country.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_nationalism

Fulcher

No score for this post
August 16 2017, 7:19 PM 

I agree 100% with what Whyce said. He said it perfectly and agree 100%.

Fulcher

No score for this post
August 16 2017, 7:25 PM 

Racism is not a protest but a provocation for violence. How do want people to respond to racists expressing how they want to get rid of people or color that they feel don't belong in our country. This was a provocative response by a small group of white trash that does not represent my views or Republican views. Don't make the same mistake as labeling all of us as racist as some republicans want to label every Muslim as a terrorist. White Trash does not represent my view points.

Fulcher

No score for this post
August 16 2017, 7:40 PM 

I am a conservative and did not vote for Trump or anyone else as president. Left it blank but did vote republican down the line. He is a blow hard and I can't support or condemn what comes out of his mouth. He is dividing us more than uniting us. This is ridiculous and not how an American President should lead by dividing us.

Synonymous Bengal
(Login stormincincy)

No score for this post
August 17 2017, 7:49 PM 

WTH? only political thread going, this placed has turned into a football board

lol
In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return