<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

The Fickell Era begins

August 31 2017 at 4:15 PM
No score for this post

Bungleistic  (Select Login Bungleistic)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 174.233.6.44

UC football gets underway tonight. Like the momentum Fick has brought to the program with recruiting and his passionate, fiery personality and his supposed ability to motivate his players which is something Tuberville clearly couldn't do. However I predict a 5-7 season.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Lumina
(Login 72360)

Re: The Fickell Era begins

No score for this post
August 31 2017, 8:20 PM 

It did not translate to the field.Fairly pathetic showing topped by a bunch of stupid penalties from UC thugs.They almost lost to a team that was 0-28 in their last 28 games.Enough said,they are going to be anihilated by Scum next week

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Bungleistic
(Select Login Bungleistic)

No score for this post
August 31 2017, 8:29 PM 

I didn't expect UC to be great this year but after a performance like this? Jesus. They might go 1-11 instead of 5-7. Not an inspiring performance at all, just shows how long they have to go. Miami will probably end the victory bell losing streak too.

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
September 1 2017, 10:11 AM 

I have them winning 3 home games -Marsh., Temp, UConn, and one away game at Tulane. That will put them at 5-7 for the year with no bowl game. Fickell came into a bad situation here as Tubberville did a poor recruiting job and forced Fickell to basically start from scratch. We'll see how he recruits from now on but it will be tough with UC in that weak conference.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return