<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Could you imagine?

September 11 2017 at 4:02 PM
No score for this post

OldSchoolerFan  (Login oldschoolerfan)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 73.66.45.113

If this Web Site existed in the 90s? WTF kind of priceless threads would we have had?

It would have been awesome. Can we pretend this is 1992 or will this 2017-2018 Bungles Team do it for us for retro purposes?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

Re: Could you imagine?

No score for this post
September 11 2017, 6:51 PM 

I think you will get your wish. I think we started a new lost decade last year with that 6-9-1 outfit and if the bungs do as poorly as they potentially could then a 4-12 or worse scenario could happen and Lewis might just resign thinking I've seen my best days hers and it's time to go. He is not under a contract after this year so he could either retire or go somewhere else and mikey couldn't stop it(going somewhere else).

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Bungleistic
(Select Login Bungleistic)

No score for this post
September 11 2017, 7:11 PM 

To me it's a matter of does Lewis really want to be here or not. He does have a very strong relationship with Mikey and that could be a huge determining factor of whether he hangs it up or not, but does he want to be here bad enough to not hang it up even after 14 years of failure and most likely 15 after this season? I think that's a big question.

Lumina
(Login 72360)

No score for this post
September 12 2017, 6:36 PM 

Remember when Hobknob ran his live comment section during games on the "Official mikeclown buttsniffing website"?those live comments were hysterical during the good ol bad days. Didn't take Hobknob long to take that down

WhenPBSFreezesOver
(Login WhenPBSFreezesOver)

This is a pretty bad football team!

No score for this post
September 12 2017, 10:41 PM 

The offensive line is so bad, it's kind of like the Reds pitching staff. There's the potential that Dalton gets hurt after absorbing five or six or more sacks per week. Plus this team quit on Marvin Lewis already so many times, and he's quit on them so many times, that when a little adversity rears its head they might just crumble (like Marvin punting down 20-0)

In many ways the last three offseasons are relics from the 1990s in that the team made retarded decisions NOBODY else in football would have made. Starting about in 2015 with drafting two offensive tackles -- and not even guys who are consensus top talents at tackle -- one-two in the draft with no intention that they contribute for the 2015 season. But the big unravelling came after Marvin Lewis' team imploded versus the Steelers. Any other franchise would have fired Marvin and hired either Zimmer or Jackson, or maybe outside talent. The Bungles keep Lewis, and let Zimmer and Jackson walk. And they let their #2 and #3 receivers walk and sign a scrap heap guy. It just goes on and on.

But this offseason has got to be one of the worst ones in this sorry franchise's miserable history. Letting two of the best players on the team walk and then drafting nobody to replace them, signing nobody to replace them, and pretending that was gonna be fine.
Mike Brown has already abused their hearts and raided their wallets. He has been a one-man plague of locusts -- Gregg Doyel

This message has been edited by WhenPBSFreezesOver from IP address 67.180.252.34 on Sep 12, 2017 10:54 PM

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return