<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Set your DVR's to.....

September 21 2017 at 10:57 PM
No score for this post

OldSchoolerFan  (Login oldschoolerfan)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 73.66.45.113

...On second thought, don't.

Are you kidding me, NFL?!??!?!?!?!? Usually, I set my DVR for Prime Time Games.

Tonight's Game was the 1st time in a long time that I didn't do that.

SF 49ers vs. LA Rams?

Come'on. Who really cares about this game? LA doesn't. St. Louis flipped this game the bird...People outside the SF Peninsula do not....and I would argue that most people on the Peninsula DO NOT EITHER.

Bring it hard, NFL or don't bring it at all. IMO--GOOD GAMES should be on PT's. Sunday Night. MNF. TNF. Decent Games. If there's a sh*t game like this one, then make their ownership play on Sundays at 1/4 EST.

Whatever happened to switching these games out?

What's more embarrassing is all the empty seats at Levi Stadium.

Like I said, either pick an interesting matchup or don't do TNF. Just do Sundays....and MNF.

Situation solved.

This message has been edited by oldschoolerfan from IP address 73.66.45.113 on Sep 21, 2017 11:02 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members

Re: Set your DVR's to.....

No score for this post
September 22 2017, 5:24 AM 

So, it was actually the best game that I've seen in a while! I actually stayed up into the 4th Quarter, which is rare for these Thursday Night games.

Also, just for fun, there was a Dave Shula reference just before the game. They showed the graphic saying that this was the youngest combined ages of the head coaches since the first 1992 meeting between Dave Shula and Bill Cowher.

So in some ways this game had it all lol!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return