<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Synonymous Bengal
(Login stormincincy)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members

Re: The Lucksburg Stoolers at it again

No score for this post
September 25 2017, 7:27 PM 

""I'm done!! Until the NFL can respect the country that made them millionaires to play a game I'm done!!"

Need a box of tissues? bunch of babies

So you were ok with the NFL having murderers and rapists and women beaters but you are going to draw the line with a black player protesting the police getting away with murdering Americans ?

You might wantto look in a mirror and get your priorities straight
------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

OldSchooler
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Nope

No score for this post
September 25 2017, 8:44 PM 

I wasn't okay with that either. And I've stated it several times that the NFL needs to clean up their game. From the drugs and the Performance-Enhancers, to the woman beating, to the murderers, to all the NFL being over 50% felons.

Clean up the league and I may be back. Otherwise, f*ck off, Michael. wink.gif

So, let me get this straight. You are taking the side of the whiny-*ssed thumbsucker bling-filled millionaires and calling us all puzzies?

This message has been edited by oldschoolerfan from IP address 73.66.45.113 on Sep 25, 2017 9:06 PM

SF2
(Login SaintsFanToo)

No score for this post
September 26 2017, 6:23 AM 

Wouldn't it have been easier for all the players to simply Tweet #RACISMSUCKS @RACISMSUCKS ??

So the players are protesting the fact that the President doesn't like the original protestors? Basically, they are protesting just to prove the President and the rest of the nation they can protest. What a noble cause.

How about they protest by refusing to play games? That would actually impress me.

Primetimebungler
(Login Primetimebungler)

What Alternate Universe Are We Living In???

No score for this post
September 26 2017, 8:40 AM 

Just saw that Alex Villaneuva was forced to retract his stand for the national anthem, and states it was accidental and unintentional: WTF kind of alternate world are we living in where a war vet has to apologize for standing for the national anthem:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/steelers/2017/09/25/alejandro-villanueva-national-anthem-pittsburgh-steelers-protest-trump/702056001/
Thank you identity politics for tainting a sport that can unite all people in hatred of other teams (well in our case our own team) Sunday was the one day where you didn't have to hear about political BS. Why is it so hard for the players to understand that when you are playing, you are at WORK!!! If I decided to espouse my political views or make moronic gestures while I am working as a firefighter I would be fired! You know why? Because I am at WORK!!! This is not my own time. I have 2 off days to shoot my mouth off about what ever I want. These athletes have 6 days and 20 hours to say what ever they want, they even have media to cover it, but for 4 hours on Thursday, Sunday, or Monday night, shut you f-ing trap. No one care about your opinions, you are not some expert in national affairs, what we want is to see you run really hard into someone who is running really hard at you and hopefully one of you will fall down. It's that simple. You are at work. Do your F-ing job. We have seen what has happened when players have tried to put stickers on their helmets or wear bands for a a cause like 9-11 or breast cancer. Do you think the NFL would allow me as player to create my own clothing line and and do a touch down dance while shouting out my new brand? NO! And they are right to do so because again I AM AT MY JOB! The NFL should have nipped this in the bud and fined Crapernick from the get go, but they allowed this to go on way to long, and they have demonstrated an unequal standard for political speech. While I still my torture myself and watch the Bengals, my consumption of the NFL as a whole is down by at least 50%.

This message has been edited by Primetimebungler from IP address 66.161.191.110 on Sep 26, 2017 8:44 AM

theydey
(Login theydey)

No score for this post
September 26 2017, 1:28 PM 

Oh, it gets weirder

Now the owner of the fecal team Stoolers said that deciding not to take the field was not an intended political statement.

Wut?

https://sports.yahoo.com/art-rooney-ii-intent-avoid-141748321.html

It just makes no sense at all. If it was not a political statement, why did their lone player decide to defy it?

They are just trying to minimize the coming financial impact of all the fans that will not be back.

Not only will they not be back, they will not impact their children to watch for generations to come.

Goodbye NFL.

This message has been edited by theydey from IP address 65.60.253.4 on Sep 26, 2017 1:29 PM

theydey
(Login theydey)

No score for this post
September 26 2017, 1:35 PM 

Now that the NFL is in bed with Nancy Pelosi and company, maybe they could apply for a tax exempt status like the DNC tool NAACP. I'm sure the federal government will have no problem with that.

In addition, they could offer free abortions to fans at halftime.

For Bungle fans, they could offer free alcohol and heroin to help ease their pain.

Trum made an a$$ of himself
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
September 26 2017, 2:54 PM 

I'm sure this patriotism binge that this country is on has it's place but I would think the POTUS would have more important things to do than spend his time making endless tweets on football players standing or kneeling. I guess the POTUS doesn't have enough to do. I would suggest Mr. POTUS that you do your job and if not you should be replaced.

Fulcher
(Login Fulcher-the-Vulture)

No score for this post
September 26 2017, 4:30 PM 

Patriotism should never be a binge but an honor to reflect on blood, sweat and tears this country was founded on. The Flag not only serves as a symbol for our brave men and woman who fought for this country and made the ultimate sacrifice but also stands for our principles. It start with "all men were created equal". America stands for freedom, Justice and liberty for all. I'm not whining as some might think only expressing my First amendment right. The NFL has the right to disrespect the country that made them prosperous and I have the right not to support their product. Millions feel like me mater of a fact 64% of the country. They made their bed now they lie in it!! Ratings will plumit and merchandise sales.

Fulcher
(Login Fulcher-the-Vulture)

No score for this post
September 26 2017, 4:48 PM 

http://www.katc.com/story/36458804/schilling-taking-down-nfl-signs

Nice!! The NFL has made a stand to disrespect and dishonor our country now let the billions of revenue be lost!! The best answer is their pocketbook!!

WhenPBSFreezesOver
(Login WhenPBSFreezesOver)

It start with "all men were created equal".

No score for this post
September 26 2017, 5:24 PM 

Well, yeah, that's what the protest is about. Black men and women get gunned down by police.

They're protesting the anthem the same way Rosa Parks was protesting mass transit. (Hint: NOT AT ALL)
Mike Brown has already abused their hearts and raided their wallets. He has been a one-man plague of locusts -- Gregg Doyel

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
September 26 2017, 5:31 PM 

"Ratings will plumit and merchandise sales. "

All this patriotism aside the NFL ratings are in decline anyway. The game isn't as good and the game is more and more in the hands of the refs. I'd hate to be a defensive player now with all the new rules in place. Maybe they need to put dresses on the so called skill players. The day is not that far away when pro football will be like pro basketball and the game will be more and more college oriented which is the way it was in the mid 60's or so. If they improve the college playoff system then it will be over for the NFL.

President Trump
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Not coming back until

No score for this post
September 26 2017, 8:09 PM 

...that mf'er Roger Goodell is gone.

Firing Goodell would be in the best interest of the league right now. He's the one who could have made the decision that all players need to show unity, respect, and stand for the flag.

Could have shown the nation that we are ALL AMERICANS. Instead, you have them influencing young minds that kneeling and disrespect is okay. You have "that right". You don't have that right. You respect what you're supposed to be doing. That's a bunch of crap.

Fire Goodell first. That would be a great starting point to show that you are dead serious about fixing your sh*t. Otherwise, I'm not re-upping on anything NFL.

Oh yeah--and one more thing...when you are being detained by police...SHADDUP AND F*CKING LISTEN. Put your hands on the wheel. Put your hands up. Do what police are telling you.

Not too long ago, I decided that I was going to help a neighbor during a shooting. I went across the street (because they were shot). A few minutes later, the police showed up. I couldn't imagine what that's like as a policeman right now. Showing up for a DV. Wearing blue in California? Are you kidding me? There are places like Damascus or Kabul I'd rather be.

So 5-0 comes. One decides that he's nervous and sticks an AR in my face and tells me "Get your hands up. If you move MF'er, you will get shot".

OK. I'm done moving.

Me: "Sir, I knew it was police when you guys came up behind us. The shooter may still be in the..."

"Shutup, and don't move."

OK, I'm done talking.

They went in the house and found the active shooter sitting on the couch like nothing happened. I think everybody involved lived INCLUDING ME BECAUSE I FOLLOWED DIRECTIONS. In an alternative universe, where I become retarded like these idiots, then I would have said "F*ck you, cops. I'm going home."

He would blazed away at me. And you guys probably would have laughed your balls off about poor Oldschooler getting his nuts detached by a .762mm projectile.

Does the left understand that white people get killed for not following instructions from police as well? Or does that not matter to Michael Bennett because they "are white"?

So, not unlike Chris Rock's police parity...

1. Listen
2. Do what they say
3. Keep your hands out of your drawstring
4. Don't rob convenient stores
5. Don't go for a cop's gun

Do all that, then NFL Crybaby Rich Millionaires can stay upright. wink.gif

The nerve of these f*ckers to protest anything when some of them are that rich. Really?

This message has been edited by oldschoolerfan from IP address 73.66.45.113 on Sep 26, 2017 8:24 PM

Synonymous Bengal
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
September 26 2017, 8:20 PM 

One maybe dumb quick question - I know there might not be any data on this - but of all the NFL games that have been played how many fans didn't stand? I'd like to know that if possible.

Synonymous Bengal
(Login TrooperHook)

No score for this post
September 27 2017, 4:48 AM 

For OldschoolerObamafan.

https://youtu.be/OEvMc-K8XHY

Hook
(Login TrooperHook)

No score for this post
September 27 2017, 4:49 AM 

For OldschoolerObamafan.

https://youtu.be/OEvMc-K8XHY

WhenPBSFreezesOver
(Login WhenPBSFreezesOver)

seems to be a pattern in america

No score for this post
September 27 2017, 6:32 AM 

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/tv/la-et-st-chris-rock-video-sterling-20160707-snap-htmlstory.html
Mike Brown has already abused their hearts and raided their wallets. He has been a one-man plague of locusts -- Gregg Doyel

theydey
(Login theydey)

No score for this post
September 27 2017, 7:50 AM 

For the record, I don't think many of the players intended any disrespect to the country. These are just kids playing football and caught up in the PC talk and just went along. However, the coaches and owners should know better.

If the issue is police violence towards blacks, then why is it that only 250 police killed blacks this last year as where in Chicago you have more than double that of black on black crime and nothing is ever said about it?

Why is it OK to just let the black community crumble in violence and murder and then wonder why police sometimes gun them down?

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that racism exists in law enforcement, as there is everywhere, but I can't imagine being a police officer in a liberal city that is crime ridden and not expect to ever have to shoot a black person while worrying about getting sued over it.

I'm also tired of being lectured that American is racist after electing Obama twice. It's insane.

Of course, the left cares nothing about this and I'm convinced only wants things to worsen so as to take advantage of it politically.

This message has been edited by theydey from IP address 140.254.70.165 on Sep 27, 2017 7:51 AM

Synonymous Bengal
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
September 27 2017, 10:06 AM 

To get a better reading how many black cops shot blacks vs. how many white cops shot blacks? Not every cop is a good one - some slip through the cracks and get through the academy. Of the ones that shot the blacks - how many of those were bad cops?

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Theydey...

No score for this post
September 27 2017, 4:02 PM 

"Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that racism exists in law enforcement, as there is everywhere, but I can't imagine being a police officer in a liberal city that is crime ridden and not expect to ever have to shoot a black person while worrying about getting sued over it.

I'm also tired of being lectured that American is racist after electing Obama twice. It's insane."

Check this guy out:

https://www.facebook.com/newlypress/videos/1892293671035005/

It's worth the 10 minutes. He gets it.

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)

No score for this post
September 27 2017, 5:28 PM 

Kind of back to the original topic at hand,this game was the disaster that is Mike Tomlin in a nutshell. As psycho pointed out the Steelers lose probably 2 to 5 games like this a year, but play the good teams aside from New England well enough to finish 8-8 or better.

As for the reason that they lost this game Tomlin lets the team lose focus. The players were more worried about the protest than they were the Bears. They couldn't even coordinate their response right (i.e. word came out that Villanueva did not mean to do what he did, and that Ben, a Trump fan, was upset that they even protested). As unified as 29 other teams were (including that Marvin coached team) the Steelers looked worse than anyone else.

I know for a fact many Steelers fans would trade Tomlin for Marvin straight up any day.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return