<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

The Lucksburg Stoolers at it again

September 24 2017 at 2:05 PM
No score for this post
theydey  (Login theydey)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 65.60.253.4

https://nesn.com/2017/09/entire-steelers-team-will-not-take-field-for-national-anthem-mike-tomlin-says/

That's right everyone, the Stoolers refused to take the field during the national anthem in a Trump protest save one who was an army vet.

Frig the Stoolers and the entire NFL.

This message has been edited by theydey from IP address 140.254.70.166 on Sep 25, 2017 2:46 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

psychostats
(Login psychostats)

Re: The Lucksburg Stoolers at it again

No score for this post
September 24 2017, 2:14 PM 

Pittspuke usually has a few stinker games a year, it seems like. Not that I'm complaining, but unfortunately they bounce back.

The whole anthem thing is ridiculous. Let everybody stew in their own juices, theydey.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Synonymous Bengal
(Login KaBTK)

No score for this post
September 24 2017, 2:15 PM 

Except one player who came out and stood anyway. Stealers lost in overtime.
--------------------------------------------
Let me tell you something, my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane. It's got no use in Cincinnati. - Homer

The Bengals managed to squander that bit of good fortune, though. The Bengals could leave the winning Powerball ticket in a pair of pants they donate to Goodwill. ~ Doc

Maybe Next Year - The Battlecry of the Bengals

This message has been edited by KaBTK from IP address 45.59.41.69 on Sep 24, 2017 2:16 PM

theydey
(Login theydey)

No score for this post
September 24 2017, 3:54 PM 

It is more than that. It is the fact that American wages and jobs have gone to hell in a hand basket. The NFL charges too damn much money for admission and attendance shows this. Add to this a bunchy of punk half wit football players that have a golden spoon in their mouths protesting the very nation that made them wealthy and it is more than many Americans will be willing to put up with.

These punks need to have the NFL fold so they can get out there and beg for real jobs like the rest of us. They are obviously out of touch with the reality of the situation. They need to go beat up their girl friends/wives in poverty instead of hiding behind a team of lawyers.

May they all burn in hell.

Incidentally, why is it that the left has to politicize everything? I can't so much as go to a concert without some half wit wealthy entertainer given his or her ignorant rant about Trump or "W" or whoever may be in power with a "R" by their name. I can't even watch the Emmy's without their continued nonsense.

And here I thought I was made the Mikey made Cincinnati the laughing stalk of professional sports. Compared to this, not even close.

I guess deep down I always knew that Pittsburg was the source of all evil in the universe. Now I know.

This message has been edited by theydey from IP address 65.60.253.4 on Sep 24, 2017 3:56 PM

WhenPBSFreezesOver
(Login WhenPBSFreezesOver)

politicizing

No score for this post
September 24 2017, 5:09 PM 

I think the left and the right both bringing politics into it, and I guess I'm ok with that. Politics is unavoidable as lots of things impact peoples lives. Except that I'd hope the President would have had his mind on the over 3 million American citizens lacking electricity right now, rather than on what Kaepernick was up to last year when he last held an NFL job.
Mike Brown has already abused their hearts and raided their wallets. He has been a one-man plague of locusts -- Gregg Doyel

Bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
September 24 2017, 5:22 PM 

The thing I don't understand - I'm not the most patriotic guy out there far from it - but when I'm at the racetrack or ballgame and they play the National Anthem I still stand. The people that play for these teams it shouldn't be that big a deal to stand - if they have political agendas it should be done on their own time. This country has a ton of things wrong with it but as stated at events that they play the Anthem I don't want to be seen as not standing.

This message has been edited by bengalbear from IP address 174.101.146.174 on Sep 24, 2017 5:25 PM

theydey
(Login theydey)

No score for this post
September 25 2017, 7:05 AM 

What I think is telling is how the Bungles continue to not show up on the field of play.

It's obvious that they are continuing to protest professional football, but to what end?

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
September 25 2017, 7:39 AM 

"It's obvious that they are continuing to protest professional football, but to what end?"

The comical side of this is if they protest pro football they have to be a pro football player first. Any resemblance between this teem and a pro football team is purely coincidental. What should have happened is mikey keep the team in the clubhouse and not show up at all.

Homey
(Login HomerSaysDoh)

No score for this post
September 25 2017, 10:12 AM 

I may have to break my self imposed ban on buying anything NFL and buy a Alejandro Villanueva jersey.

theydey
(Login theydey)

No score for this post
September 25 2017, 1:32 PM 

http://www.espn.com/blog/dallas-cowboys/post/_/id/4752796/nfl-bans-decal-but-cowboys-will-carry-on-message-of-unity

Remember when the Cowboy players wanted to wear decals in support of law enforcement and were denied by the NFL?

NFL must stand for Neo Fascist Liberals.

Conservatives not welcome

theydey
(Login theydey)

No score for this post
September 25 2017, 2:09 PM 

It looks like Ben Worthlessburger is having second thoughts about his decision to be a leftist loon supporter.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/ben-roethlisberger-having-second-thoughts-192941291.html

Bwhahaha!! No worries Ben, the ladies still love ya I'm sure.

theydey
(Login theydey)

No score for this post
September 25 2017, 2:09 PM 

This message has been edited by theydey from IP address 140.254.70.166 on Sep 25, 2017 2:10 PM

Fulcher
(Login Fulcher-the-Vulture)

No score for this post
September 25 2017, 2:13 PM 

Protesting the Anthem is sickening to me!! My Grandfather fought in WW2 and my wife's father fought in the Korean War for this country. Millions have bled and died so we could prosper. These PUKES make millions to play a game and how do they show gratitude by disrespecting the very country who made them millions. I'm just about done with the NFL and will probably only watch college. These PUKES don't deserve our hard earned money.

theydey
(Login theydey)

No score for this post
September 25 2017, 2:40 PM 

Many, many Americans feel the same way.

Now pukes like Worthessburger join the hated pukes on the left like Nancy Pelosi and Hillary.

Enjoy Ben. Naturally, you should avoid jail time assaulting the ladies like Bill Clinton cuz you are one of them now, so enjoy the perks while they last.

theydey
(Login theydey)

No score for this post
September 25 2017, 2:41 PM 

So who here will give up the NFL?

Anyone?

If we force the NFL under, I say we all win!

We get rid of the Brown family and their traveling embracement of horrors, and we keep our college stars so they don't leave in their sophomore year.

Taking all the money out of football would also decrease the incentive to turn college football back into a college sport like it should be. Kids will stop coming to school just to make it big in the NFL. No more cheating at school just to play ball.

Taking all the money away may even get rid of the Big Ten network and the endless lists of cable companies getting rich off us just to watch a football game again.

This message has been edited by theydey from IP address 140.254.70.166 on Sep 25, 2017 2:45 PM

Synonymous Bengal
(Login stormincincy)

No score for this post
September 25 2017, 3:15 PM 

I find it hilarious that these right wing snowflakes are losing their mind over these players taking a knee, most don't even know what they are protesting

And the most ironic thing is most of them support the biggest disrespect to the American flag, the Confederate flag

------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

I'm done

No score for this post
September 25 2017, 4:04 PM 

Storm, if this is so....then why is Roethlisberger saying this:

https://sports.yahoo.com/ben-roethlisberger-having-second-thoughts-192941291.html

...and I'm done with the NFL until Roger F. Goodell's b*tch *ss is fired. IDGAF what is going on with the reason for the protests. I care what you're supposed to do as Americans.

Stay put. Remove caps. Put hand over heart.

Could give a sh*t less what these rich whiny *ssed thumbsuckers have to say politically. Just STFU and play the f*cking game.

It really is too bad too. I was a fan of the NFL since I could walk. The 1st Super Bowl I remember was the Steelers vs. the Rams. Remember the Mean Joe Commercials.

Sure, I will come back here and watch some of you whine about going 1-15 this year. But otherwise, I'm done with all of it.

The only way you will get the NFL to change is to let TV Ratings drop. Stop going to the games. And stop buying the GD Merchandise.

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
September 25 2017, 5:00 PM 

Goofy as giggles is he had it right - focus on the game with NO politics. People go to these games to get away from that sh!t.

Fulcher

No score for this post
September 25 2017, 5:31 PM 

I'm done!! Until the NFL can respect the country that made them millionaires to play a game I'm done!! These Pukes don't need me watching them disrespect the country I love. A Country which many of my friends and family fought for.

Fulcher

No score for this post
September 25 2017, 5:37 PM 

Tonight is first time in probably 30 years I don't watch the NFL. There are a lot like me who changed the channel for the first time. If you wish to protest fine it's your first amendment right. But almost the entire NFL disrespecting our Anthem that's your right and it is my right not to watch your dumb Arse.

This message has been edited by Fulcher-the-Vulture from IP address 166.137.118.33 on Sep 25, 2017 5:39 PM

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return