<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Marvin resign?

September 24 2017 at 5:33 PM
No score for this post

Bungleistic  (Select Login Bungleistic)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 174.233.0.215

I hope we're really bad this year so Marvin might throw up his hands and just leave. Then after that hopefully we'll have a bad enough record to where we can draft a QB next year. Dalton sucks a$$. Can't win when it counts, can't make accurate throws, constantly overthrowing people and missing people, would Rodgers have missed the throws that Bad Andy missed today? No he wouldn'tve. Rodgers kept making the throws that needed to be made with pinpoint accuracy on each one. Hopefully we're bad enough to where at least there's some hope that Marvin and Andy might finally be out of the mix next year.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

WhenPBSFreezesOver
(Login WhenPBSFreezesOver)

It's funny

No score for this post
September 24 2017, 5:35 PM 

because I want to see Marvin gone as much as the next person, but on this site of all places we have to know it ain't gonna make a damn bit of difference.
Mike Brown has already abused their hearts and raided their wallets. He has been a one-man plague of locusts -- Gregg Doyel

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

psychostats
(Login psychostats)

Re: Marvin resign?

No score for this post
September 24 2017, 10:12 PM 

Not gonna happen. Not anytime soon. Neither Marvin nor Mikey will live forever, but until the day before never gets here, we'll just have to make do with ridicule.

This message has been edited by psychostats from IP address 70.92.18.131 on Sep 24, 2017 10:20 PM

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
September 25 2017, 7:44 AM 

What's amazing here is mikey was very reluctant to fire Shula but got rid of LeBeau relatively quickly. My question is if critical mass is reached and it could happen late this year when the Browns capture 3rd place and the bungs stumble to a 2-14 record and attendance drops off drastically and fan outcry reaches a fever pitch - how long would this have to go on before mikey takes action?

ItmightbeJB
(Login ItmightbeJB)

No score for this post
September 25 2017, 7:58 AM 

I'm with Psycho. Marvin needs to go now. I'm so tired of watching the Bengals get a lead and then watch Giggles fall back into the PREVENT OFFENSE. The man is way too timid. His idea of motivating players is to clap his hands and shout "let's go." We already know he's the worst clock manager in the league and that he chooses to use the challenge flag based on emotion rather than evidence. But he's a dinosaur. I like old school methods myself but this guy isn't old school, he's neanderthal school. Does anybody on here believe that if the players hadn't pitched a fit about Zampese's worthless azz that he would still be here?

And, while I'm venting. How many wide open receivers does Dandy have to miss by a mile before Marvin gets the hint and benches him?

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

ItmightbeJB
(Login ItmightbeJB)

No score for this post
September 25 2017, 7:59 AM 

I'm with Psycho. Marvin needs to go now. I'm so tired of watching the Bengals get a lead and then watch Giggles fall back into the PREVENT OFFENSE. The man is way too timid. His idea of motivating players is to clap his hands and shout "let's go." We already know he's the worst clock manager in the league and that he chooses to use the challenge flag based on emotion rather than evidence. But he's a dinosaur. I like old school methods myself but this guy isn't old school, he's neanderthal school. Does anybody on here believe that if the players hadn't pitched a fit about Zampese's worthless azz that he would still be here?

And, while I'm venting. How many wide open receivers does Dandy have to miss by a mile before Marvin gets the hint and benches him?

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

BMN
(Login bmncaper)

No score for this post
September 26 2017, 8:01 AM 

What's amazing here is mikey was very reluctant to fire Shula but got rid of LeBeau relatively quickly.

What 2002 showed me is that the Bengals need to hit a tank of epic proportions for a quick firing. That year, they essentially went 1-14 (since no one really counted the Houston win). If they'd gone, say, 5-11? Lebeau would have stuck around (and history would be a lot different...Lebeau dodged a bullet).

Meanwhile, Coslet was all "WTF does a guy gotta do to get fired around here?," threw his hands up and walked out. Alas, he waited too long and only got one job after (that he did poorly).

That's why Bengals fans are stuck: Marvin Lewis would have to go 3-13 or worse for Mikey to can him and Marvin himself has hung around SO long that he probably knows that if he quits voluntarily, the phone's not gonna ring.

BMN

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return