<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Hard Cold Facts of Reality

October 4 2017 at 2:26 PM
No score for this post

bengalbear  (Login bengalbear)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 174.101.148.91

I'm sure you all know this but to have a reasonable chance of making the playoff the bungs would have to be 10-6 and win 9 of their remaining games. Right now the only winnable games are Indy (H), Cle (H), Chic (H) and maybe Det (H) if Det is playing a meaningless game. So the best we have is 5-11 which is what I thought would happen. We'll see of course but for anything else of substance to happen that OL would have to get a whole lot better.

It got late early this year - if they completely go in the toilet the thing that remains is what giggles will do - retire or get an extension and a raise from mikey.

This message has been edited by bengalbear from IP address 174.101.148.91 on Oct 4, 2017 2:30 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

psychostats
(Login psychostats)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members

Re: Hard Cold Facts of Reality

No score for this post
October 4 2017, 9:45 PM 

And 5-11 will be just good enough to not be in line for one of the quarterbacks. So no trading down or grabbing a prospect who's just too good to pass on. I know they're sold on Dalton, but it can only help if you're in line for a guy who can at least command a bonanza of picks in a trade.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return