<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Yet another reason to boycott the NFL?

October 5 2017 at 7:27 AM
No score for this post
theydey  (Login theydey)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 65.60.253.4

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/panthers-quarterback-cam-newton-laughs-reporter-funny-hear-000509864--abc-news-celebrities.html

QB Cam Newton was asked a question by a female reporter, to which Cam smiled. When asked what he was laughing at, Cam simply said it was funny hearing a woman ask questions about running routes, which offended feminists around the country.

Openly bigoted toward women? Hmmm.

So let's reverse rolls here. What if the white reporter laughed at Cam and said she was not used to hearing black QB's talk about running routes?

I'll tell you what would have happened, she would be out a job and unable to find work, that's what.

After the interview I'm sure Cam went home and beat his girl friend, but rest assured, Cam will always have a job.

This message has been edited by theydey from IP address 65.60.253.4 on Oct 5, 2017 7:28 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

OSF
(Login oldschoolerfan)

They

No score for this post
October 5 2017, 2:37 PM 

Are you really shocked? Cam Newton and his father have proved they are ignorant for years. Starting at Auburn (and I'm presuming before then)...they've been dumb from the beginning.

I'm surprised he can play QB as well as he does. He seems like he doesn't have the intellect.

Also, are you shocked about somebody "non-white" saying something totally stupid like this and getting away with it? We've been giving free "get out of jail" passes for years for dumb statements.

I believe they should start paying for it. Polka-dotted or not.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
theydey
(Login theydey)

Re: Yet another reason to boycott the NFL?

No score for this post
October 8 2017, 5:26 AM 

Remember when Dusty Baker said this?

http://www.syracuse.com/sports/index.ssf/2015/12/washington_nationals_manager_dusty_baker_makes_race-sensitive_comments_defends_chapman.html

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Dusty Baker thinks the Washington Nationals need more speed, so he wants more African-American and Latino players on the roster.

If he were a whitey, he would have lost his job.

This message has been edited by theydey from IP address 65.60.253.4 on Oct 8, 2017 5:26 AM

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

TheyDey

No score for this post
October 8 2017, 1:11 PM 

That's some Jimmy the Greek/Marge Schott sh*t right there. How's he getting away with that?

I knew Dusty Baker was a racist. One of many reasons why I didn't like him. How did I know this? When you vehemently defend Barry Bonds, you may be a racist. Why?

Like Odumber, there's no real reason to defend Barroid Bonds other than the fact that you're black and so is he.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return