<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members

Wait

No score for this post
October 8 2017, 1:26 PM 

"In two weeks we have the game in Pittsburgh. They looked like crap today losing to Jacksonville."

The Steelers lost to Jacksonville? LMAO!!!!! That's hilarious. I'm hoping they have a losing season and fire Mike Tomlin. IF I CARED, I would be paying more attention to that development.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

Re: Official Week 5 Bungs vs Bills Thread

No score for this post
October 8 2017, 4:40 PM 

The bungs defense doesn't look all that bad. I wish they had a better OL - than we might be talking January.

Bungleistic
(Select Login Bungleistic)

No score for this post
October 8 2017, 4:46 PM 

Firing Zampese has made the biggest difference. Lazor appears to have saved our season so far (even though it's still pending). The offense has played well the last 3 games and the Zampese firing was the spark plug this offense needed. The O couldn't do crap the first 2 games, a change is made then all of a sudden the last 3 games have been a tremendous inprovement. And yes the D has looked mighty good this year too. The Steelers lost today and we won so that makes us only a game out of first place, and I'm not getting my hopes up because these are obviously the Bungs but a Pitt loss in KC next week and then if we beat Pitt on the road then they will be back in the playoff hunt. Let's see if this season can truly be resurrected.

ItmightbeJB
(Login ItmightbeJB)

No score for this post
October 8 2017, 5:25 PM 

Observations:

The Bungs showed me something today I didn't think they had..... mental toughness.

Mixon is getting better but I'm waiting for a 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty at a critical time. It will either kill a drive or take them out of field goal range. This will cement his bengalization.

Who was the ******* coach who interfered with the Ref on the sideline? I want him killed.

They should've used Gio more.

Is Tyler Boyd still on the team? Lost in a hooch cloud?

My Cruise Director thought I was going to need CPR. I cursed. I blasphemed. I got into this game way too much.

Watching Roethlisberger throw TWO pick sixes made me feel warm and fuzzy all over.

Tyler Kroft came up clutch in the 4th quarter.

Big Ced still sucks canal water.

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

Synonymous Bengal
(Login Primetimebungler)

O-Coordinator

No score for this post
October 9 2017, 5:45 AM 

Could it really have just been the O-Coordinator that cost this team their first 2 games against similarly pathetic competition? I am inclined to believe so, and that proves yet again what an incompetent jack@ss Mikey is. Zampese was a total loyalty pick, like most of the Bengals front office including a Hamilton County Commissioner he owed a favor to for supporting the PBS deal which was the most crooked arrangement since the Dutch bought the island of Manhattan for beads and a Jackson from the indians. Oh don't forget their former Director of Player Personnel Jim Lippincot who cut is NFL teeth at Moeller before joining the Bengals and the rest of his family who dwell within the dungeons of PBS. The Bungs should be at 3-2 right now at a minimum, and be tied with the rest of the turds in the division. Mikey displays an unusual mix of arrogance and incompetence rarely seen outside of teenagers and amateur stuntmen.

WhenPBSFreezesOver
(Login WhenPBSFreezesOver)

Zampese had the #1 qualifications for NFL employment according to Brown

No score for this post
October 9 2017, 7:19 AM 

He is related to a person who did well in the NFL
Mike Brown has already abused their hearts and raided their wallets. He has been a one-man plague of locusts -- Gregg Doyel

OSF
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Or could it be that....

No score for this post
October 9 2017, 8:41 PM 

"Firing Zampese has made the biggest difference. Lazor appears to have saved our season so far (even though it's still pending)."

The Bungles just faced the worst FBS Collegiate team in the nation (the Cleveland Browns) and a team that lacks an identity (That other team from Upstate NY).

Those are easy wins. Get a "W" against a team that gives a F*ck...then you may have something.

I'm not impressed.

WhenPBSFreezesOver
(Login WhenPBSFreezesOver)

Bill were missing (lacking) skill position players on offense

No score for this post
October 10 2017, 6:40 AM 

and a starting CB. And they still came within a score on the road.

Also football outsiders pointed out that the Bills D while technically performing at an elite level had been oddly bad at covering #1 wide receivers. Well that's the exact worst thing to be when playing the Bengals who have Hall-of-Fame caliber WR#1 and a discard pile nobody at WR#2.

So I'm in the skeptic camp as well. I think the Bungs are gonna get blown out a lot the rest of the year. Any team with a decent pass rush and a halfway competent offense should be able to beat the Bungs.

Mike Brown has already abused their hearts and raided their wallets. He has been a one-man plague of locusts -- Gregg Doyel

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return