<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Mike Pence leaves game do to Anthem Protests

October 8 2017 at 1:40 PM
No score for this post

Fulcher  (Login Fulcher-the-Vulture)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 166.137.118.60

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/08/vice-president-mike-pence-leaves-colts-49ers-game-after-players-reportedly-kneel.html

Good for him!! A True American who will not support blatant disrespect for our country and flag.
I have read NFL ticket sales are 18% lower than a year ago and viewers are down 9 %. Watching the NFL quickly going down the toilet brings tears of joy to my eyes. Couldn’t happen to a finer organization:)

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Synonymous Bengal
(Login stormincincy)

Re: Mike Pence leaves game do to Anthem Protests

No score for this post
October 8 2017, 2:56 PM 

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/busted-pence-made-press-wait-in-van-so-he-could-leave-game-early-for-taxpayer-funded-stunt-nbc-reports/

So it was a publicity stunt

What a fraud
------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Synonymous Bengal
(Login stormincincy)

No score for this post
October 8 2017, 2:59 PM 

Fulcher
(Login Fulcher-the-Vulture)

No score for this post
October 8 2017, 3:19 PM 

Publicity huh?

Like players disrespecting our country and the men and women who fought and died for our freedoms?

Like viewership and ticket sales plummeting?

Like the fact that the NFL base is made up mostly of white males and 68% of white males voted for Trump?

Like the fact Hockey ratings are up 50% from a year ago while the NFL is tanking.

Hopefully soon as the ratings are tanking they will stop showing NFL games which no one wants to see and replace it with Hockey or something else on Sunday. Money is the final say so on what is viewed with on any given day and the NFL is tanking but Hockey is making leap and bounds with viewership.

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)

No score for this post
October 8 2017, 4:20 PM 

Pretty obviously a stunt...given EVERYTHING that happened two weeks ago and considering that one of the teams involved was the one that invented kneeling during the anthem, of course there was going to be protest.

With that said, his base generally speaking are not the sharpest tools in the shed, so of course it worked. If I am a Republican strategist, I love the ploy.

Fulcher

No score for this post
October 8 2017, 4:35 PM 

Was not talking about liberals. Everyone knows liberals are incompetent and have an IQ lower than 70. Also for the most part most can not read or write. Sad

Synonymous Bengal
(Login stormincincy)

No score for this post
October 8 2017, 4:37 PM 

To steal one from Trooper, It was a publicity stunt designed to fire up the "deliverance charactor" base

And they took the bait
In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
October 8 2017, 4:38 PM 

Fulch - were you in the service? You come across as one of those red hots that did military service maybe in Iraq. Btw I don't see many southern redneck types that are mensa candidates either.

Synonymous Bengal
(Login stormincincy)

No score for this post
October 8 2017, 4:40 PM 

"

Was not talking about liberals. Everyone knows liberals are incompetent and have an IQ lower than 70. Also for the most part most can not read or write. Sad"

Liberals may be delusional at times but you can quit with the IQ hyperbole, most liberals I know are very educated with high IQs, wonder if you are mistaking Trump supporters as liberals
In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

Fulcher

No score for this post
October 8 2017, 4:49 PM 

Mike Pence nor anyone asked the NFL to disrespect our country and the brave men and women who died defending our freedoms. That solely was the NFL’s choice and they are enjoying now watching their ticket sales and viewership plummet. This is what happens when you wish to make entertainment political. Enjoy, your undoing as you watch your fundings go down the toilet!!

Fulcher

No score for this post
October 8 2017, 4:53 PM 

My family served, my wife’s family served and many of my friends served. I did not.
Most Liberals I see are uneducated and live in the inner city. They vote for liberals for handouts but do not realize from ignorance the liberals don’t ever want them to gain independence and want them to keep sucking off the governments tit.

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
October 8 2017, 5:02 PM 

I think all this will blow over. The ones doing the kneeling are doing so because they have a political agenda - recall Trump's tweetings have a political agenda also. Besides I don't think there is a law against kneeling anyway. I would stand for the anthem because I don't have an agenda that might mandate me not standing. To each his own.

Ps. I agree with another poster here and think Trump is using this to fire up his base - he is in trouble and is pulling out all stops on this matter.

This message has been edited by bengalbear from IP address 174.101.148.91 on Oct 8, 2017 5:06 PM

Fulcher

No score for this post
October 8 2017, 5:21 PM 

I have seen first hand the results of war psychologicaly my Grandfather fought in WW2 and I have his gun he fought with. My wife’s father fought in the Korean War and a friend of mine I used to work with served four tours with the special forces in Iraq and Afghanistan. He was discharged on his fourth tour cause they said he was desensitized to war. A friend of his was taken out in Iraq next to a creek and he took his skool out of his front shirt pocket. When asked about why he did it he told them he didn’t need it anymore and was discharged. I have seen the effects of war and will be damn if I will support multimillionaires disrespect our country and our servicemen!!

This message has been edited by Fulcher-the-Vulture from IP address 166.137.118.60 on Oct 8, 2017 5:23 PM

Synonymous Bengal
(Login stormincincy)

No score for this post
October 8 2017, 5:22 PM 

Trump and Pence should be trying to unite our country, instead they are using this as a way to further divide and make it a "us vs them" narrative

in order to see this you would have to have critical thinking skills that many right wing people lack
In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

Fulcher

No score for this post
October 8 2017, 5:25 PM 

Most libtards didn’t graduate high school and it was the NFL that thought it was OK to disrespect our country and soldiers not the right or Trump.

Fulcher

No score for this post
October 8 2017, 5:28 PM 

Libtards in the inner cities believe Government handouts only designed to get their vote is the answer instead of education and work. The liberals are laughing at you and control you with your dependence.

Synonymous Bengal
(Login stormincincy)

No score for this post
October 8 2017, 5:31 PM 

Fulcher, sounds like you are just rehashing Rush Limbaugh rhetoric, turn that crap off, its clouding your ability to think critically
In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

Fulcher

No score for this post
October 8 2017, 5:34 PM 

There is an average of 59 killed every month in Chicago. Why does Jimmy Kimmel only cry for 58 white people being killed and not 59 blacks being killed by guns every month in Chicago? Does he not care about black lives?

Fulcher

No score for this post
October 8 2017, 5:40 PM 

Jiimey Kimmel only cries for whites who are killed but refuses to cry for the 59 Black people gunned downed in Chicago every month. Chicago as everyone knows is also the strictest on gun laws but has the highest murder rate among blacks and guns but Jimmey Kimmel could give two shots cause their not white!!

Fulcher

No score for this post
October 8 2017, 5:49 PM 

Jimmy Kimmel is a racist!! That is as obvious as the sun rising in the east and setting in the west. He only cries when whites are gunned down but refuses to cry for the 59 blacks murdered every month in Chicago. If he ain’t a racist then David Duke is a member of the NAACP.

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return