<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Synonymous Bengal
(Login stormincincy)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members

Re: Mike Pence leaves game do to Anthem Protests

No score for this post
October 8 2017, 5:52 PM 

Jimmy Kimmel? who the hell cares about Jimmy Kimmel? what does he have to do with Pence and the publicity stunt?

Fulcher you have lost your damn mind
------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Fulcher
(Login Fulcher-the-Vulture)

No score for this post
October 8 2017, 6:14 PM 

Only pointing out the fact that the left only cares and cries when 58 whites are killed. However 59 blacks are killed in Chicago every month in the strictest gun control city in the nation and no one gives two shots cause their black.

Mike Pence has a right to walk out and he did not authorize nor anyone else for the NFL to disrespect our country and the men and women who died protesting it!

WhenPBSFreezesOver
(Login WhenPBSFreezesOver)

it's a stupid publicity stunt

No score for this post
October 8 2017, 10:10 PM 

Meanwhile real **** is going on like threatening to start nuclear war with North Korea or Iran. Not to mention the dicks in Congress just let the healthcare coverage of a huge number of American children expire. Americans in PR still have no power and scant supplies. I could go on. There's a billion things more important than Kaepernick and taking a knee during the anthem. But people have their panties in a bunch about that circus sideshow.

squirrel-300x300.jpg
Mike Brown has already abused their hearts and raided their wallets. He has been a one-man plague of locusts -- Gregg Doyel

WCB
(Login westcoastbengal)

No score for this post
October 9 2017, 7:35 AM 

Fulcher,
First off, you have NOT, I say again, NOT seen the effects of war. You may know people that have served, but not you. So please stop. As a 20 year veteran, I don't want or need you to "defend" me. I, and many of my Brothers are not offended at the kneeling at all. Because that is not what the initial PROTEST was all about. In fact, leave us out of your shallow political bullszit. What offends me most are people like yourself. Jumping in on the left/right political game by hijacking the Military. Stop. You offend me more than flag burners. At least they have ballz.

Stupid Fduckin' Sheep

OSF
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Division by Odumber

No score for this post
October 9 2017, 12:21 PM 

"Trump and Pence should be trying to unite our country, instead they are using this as a way to further divide and make it a "us vs them" narrative"

...and taking knees by crybaby millionaire football players are not dividing their own fanbase (let alone country)? Get real, Storm. You've gotta be kidding, right?

...all over police "brutality"? Listen up and maybe that nightstick won't come out of the belt.

Just saying.

SHUTUP JIMMY KIMMEL. Nothing worse than a Jewish Guy that votes left. It just doesn't make sense.

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
October 9 2017, 1:57 PM 

Kimmel is only one of many late nite talk show hosts that are commenting about the embarrassment that Trump has become. He (trump) not only has made himself the laughingstock of the country but has made this country the laughingstock of the world. He (Trump) would make a good combo with Batman and Robin who were pioneers in the Tweeting thing back in 2009 and 2010. Maybe the three of them could start a show when Trump is gone (maybe impeached?).

Fulcher

No score for this post
October 9 2017, 4:44 PM 

WCB,

First thanks for your service and sacrifice for our great nation. It is because of people like you I can rant on this topic cause you served our country. However, I will not shut up about this because taking a knee or sitting during the Anthem is disrespectful to all who served this nation. Lots in my family did fight and my wife’s and yes we are offended. There is a time and place for everything but the NFL decided it was ok based on their political values to make a sport a political venue. The NFL not Pence or Trump wanted to politicize a sport and they look st 8% viewership last year and now 9 %. A new poll shows that the majority of Americans no longer favor the NFL. There is a time and place for everything but disrespecting the men and woman who fought and died to better this country is not the time or place. If your OK with it fine but there is a large percentage of the population including service members who are not. I respect your service but you have my promise I will continue to reflect how I feel.

Fulcher

No score for this post
October 9 2017, 5:16 PM 

WCB,

Not going to argue with your views on this cause you served so we can share opposite views. I will say a lot of our servicemen did go into the oilfield and we currently have 9 working for us and none share your view. Our these servicemen who fought along side you and defended our constitution less intitled to their views. Of course not!! I feel strongly on this and it was people like you who have protected my first amendment right. The players have every right to protest during the Anthem. I see it as disrespectful as well as Mullins of servicemen and American citizens. They have right to politicize football and we have the right to not watch. This freedom is still allotted to us because of men and woman like you. I will not be quite and because of people like you you have protected this right!!

Fulcher

No score for this post
October 9 2017, 5:44 PM 

Off topic but the VA has to be fixed. My wife’s father who fought in the Korean War saw VA doctors and swore by them till the day he died. I personally was disgusted it literally took months for him to see a doctor. This is another sore subject of mine and Veterans should be promptly cared for in my mind. He served our country protecting our freedoms but had to wait months to see a doctor? Sorry, this is B.S. I didn’t serve my country but because those who did I was able to go to college and get a degree in electronic engineering. I make a very good salary because of sacrifice of others in my mind. If I got to pay more in taxes to support better healthcare for our Veterans I for sure will be the first in line. If it wasn’t for Veterans I would not have had these opportunity’s in my life.

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)

No score for this post
October 9 2017, 6:03 PM 

You did hit on something. Contrary to the narrative free speech is alive and well. Trump can Tweet whatever the heck he wants whenever the heck he wants regardless of who he offends or however bad he makes America look. And yes on the contrary the pro athletes and Hollywood and women and immigrants and Christians and African Americans and transgenders and those for or opposed to Confederate monuments etc. also have a voice and every right to voice their opinion. And for better or worse all of these groups including Trump are heard.

WCB
(Login westcoastbengal)

No score for this post
October 10 2017, 1:25 AM 

Fulcher,
You're still watching football, everyone on this board is still watching football. How may fantasy leagues are you in? Stop with the fake outrage. I'm not buying it.

Stupid Fduckin' Sheep

Synonymous Bengal
(Login BelkoTomTom)

No score for this post
October 10 2017, 8:30 AM 

Don't feed the trolls
people always assess their own performance as "above average" even people who, when tested, actually perform at the very bottom of the pile. [Incompetent People Too Ignorant to Know It]

OSF
(Login oldschoolerfan)

WCB

No score for this post
October 10 2017, 1:17 PM 

"You're still watching football, everyone on this board is still watching football."

I have not watched an NFL Game since September. My Sundays, Mondays, and Thursdays are now free. I am going to finish out Pick'em and FF (because of you guys) then I'm done with that as well.

Until the NFL does the following, I'm done with it:

1. Fires Roger Goodell
2. Stops with the f*cking kneeling

There's nothing "fake" about this, sir. You have a better opinion of it since you worked for yours--but still--I don't see why you aren't more pissed about it since you risked your opinion too.

Not to get too personal, but are you suffering from too much Post-Traumatic or what? You should be angry about this sh*t.

Fulcher

No score for this post
October 10 2017, 6:00 PM 

Yes I played in fantasy leagues but I don’t gamble so it was easy for me to quit. Also it was easy to quit watching NFL on Sunday’s. Actually easier then I thought and direct TV gave me a full refund for Sunday Ticket which I got every year as far as I can remember, until the entire league decided to protest our country. Was extremely easy, they asked no questions to me. I told them I wanted to discontinue Sunday ticket and they gave me a full refund that I started paying on in July. I’m very happy with Direct TV’s customer service.

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
October 10 2017, 6:07 PM 

I know you two right wing extremist types are running a crusade to boycott the NFL - this whole action will blow over sooner than you think. If you two stop watching 20 will take your place.

Fulcher

No score for this post
October 10 2017, 6:23 PM 

That’s fine if they do BengalBear but I feel strongly in this and if the NFL gets more viewership from the protests, good for them. However, I’m not supporting there actions and is all that really matters to me. Sunday’s are now free for me to spend more time with my son then glued to a TV. I personally see this as a win for me!! No longer do I have to pay for a Sunday ticket to watch the garbage team I am a fan of. Another win!! Watched almost every Bengal game since the early 80’s and am treating this protest of our country as a blessing now cause it finally gave me a reason to escape and stop wasting $300 a year to watch a crap team anymore.

Fulcher

No score for this post
October 10 2017, 6:33 PM 

There is a drawback though. Lifetime plays all day at my house on Sundays with my wife since I’m not watching football but whatever. I feel strongly about this and get more time with my son and my wife gets her lifetime all day now.

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
October 10 2017, 6:36 PM 

I respect your position but the thing that I don't like is Trump is forcing the issue and mandating that the players stand. It id their right to kneel if they chose - I just don't like Trump sticking his nose in it and also the publicity stunt Pence pulled in Indy at Trump's direction and ruined the celebration for Manning. This Trump guy is a bad dude and is running this country as if he was running the mafia.

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

LMAO!!!

No score for this post
October 10 2017, 7:41 PM 

"I know you two right wing extremist types are running a crusade to boycott the NFL - this whole action will blow over sooner than you think. If you two stop watching 20 will take your place."

Let's examine this pile of sh*t for a minute, shall we, BungleCub?

"Right Wing Extemist"

BUZZZZZZZZ!!!! WRONG ANSWER. Here's why:

1. Not religious
2. Actually ANTI-RELIGIOUS.
3. Believe everybody has the right to choose. YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. The government has no say in what a woman can or can't do to their bodies. That is a violation of the highest order
4. Gays have the same right to get married as the rest of us. Just stop throwing it in my f*cking face is all.
5. I'm sure there are others but this is the top 4 that get me kicked out of every right wing establishment that I can think of.

Dude--extreme right? No, you're just swerving way left of center.

"This whole action...blah, blah, blah"

No, it won't. Anybody that has the limelight wants to keep it. Even though it is obviously a disgusting way of self-gloss. "HEY, LOOK AT ME...." Nah, I'll pass, Michael Bennett. Thanks. Every since newspaper, talk show, etc. is talking about 3 things:

1. Donald Trump
2. The LV Shooting
3. NFL Players kneeling to blow George Soros

It's staying around for a while no matter how many excuses you libs can think up for these idiots...

"If you two stop watching 20 will take your place."

Those sheep are welcome to it. They can watch that BS all they want. I don't want any part of it. Oh....and BTW--Roger Goodell and Colin Kaeperd*ck are turning coats. Kaeperpunk has said he'd stop kneeling in order to play football again. Roger Goodell said some horsesh*t about "being in your best interest to stand" or something like that.

Funny how MONEY changes the opinions of the left or lefty's way of thinking. One guy is going broke. The other guy is being threatened with tax breaks from another BIGGER ENTITY being taken away.

Again...funny how that works for "motivation", eh?

Bunch of f*cking hypocrites. Both you are your buddies are, Bear.

WCB
(Login westcoastbengal)

No score for this post
October 10 2017, 7:58 PM 

How many time have the players stated that this is not a protest about the military? Not disrespect towards the flag? Countless. It's about the police and race relations. When there were riots in the streets over a police shooting, everyone was outraged and saying nothing good will come of the violence, stop the riots, stop the destruction, we need to have a conversation etc. Now we have a non-violent protest, can't think of anything more peaceful than taking a knee. Where's the conversation? I guess that summit will happen after the peaceful, non-violent people stop offending people by trying to show awareness. This thing went south when the powers that be chose to invoke Military/Flag disrespect in order to discredit the players.

"Listen up and maybe the nightstick will stay in the belt"?

"Post traumatic stress"?

Wow

BTW, I'll choose to get pizzed about the things I want to get pizzed about. Not your call.

Stupid Fduckin' Sheep

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return