<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Steelers

October 9 2017 at 5:28 AM
No score for this post
WCB  (Login westcoastbengal)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 72.49.182.157

Rothliesberger throws five interceptions yesterday. Antonio Brown is into going "T.O."/Keeshawn Johnson mode. The team is a mess. Bad news for the bungs. I'm trying to be positive, but Ben owns Cincinnati. If the bungs win this game, could be the end for Pittsburgh. If the bengals lose, no fduckin' way marveena can hold this szhitshow together. Either way, this is the season for both teams. Just a thought.

Stupid Fduckin' Sheep

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
BMN
(Login bmncaper)

Re: Steelers

No score for this post
October 9 2017, 10:35 AM 

Much of the AFC looks abysmal and I include the entire AFC North in that equation. Yesterday proved there's still plenty of time for Baltimore to get its $#!+ together and take the damn thing.

I still expect the Bengals to finish out 6-10 but honestly if they won the division, that wouldn't surprise me either. It's pretty weak.

BMN

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Synonymous Bengal
(Login stormincincy)

No score for this post
October 9 2017, 4:05 PM 

Roethlisberger is killing several of my fantasy teams , I know he is old but damn
------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

BMN
(Login bmncaper)

No score for this post
October 10 2017, 7:17 AM 

Roethlisberger is killing several of my fantasy teams , I know he is old but damn

Not just old, but making bad decisions. JAX's D is for real, their RB is for real......everything else stinks. Why keep putting the ball in the air in the middle of the field and put the game in the hands of their strongest players? Make their inept-other-than-a-great-rookie offense beat you.

I suspect there may be coaching staff changes there if this keeps up.

BMN

psychostats
(Login psychostats)

No score for this post
October 10 2017, 6:03 PM 

I can't recall another season like this for the Steelers, unless you count the Super Bowl hangover years. But they're supposed to be hungry at this point, especially with Roethlisberger talking retirement.

It seems like they almost always win a big game like the one coming up Sunday at Kansas City. If they do win, the whole conversation changes. Then they'll be everybody's dark horse favorites.

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
October 10 2017, 6:10 PM 

Remember also the bungs usually play poorly coming off a bye also and this will be Pitt's chance to get well.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return