<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Over/Under Week 9

October 31 2017 at 9:50 AM
No score for this post

Bungleistic   (Select Login Bungleistic)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 74.132.69.14

Over/Under 5 sacks for Dalton this week against the Jags?

Jags lead the league in sacks at 33. They have 10 sacks in a single game 2 different times (Against the Texans and Colts).

Saying it's gonna be over would be a severe understatement. I say the Jags pull off 10 sacks for the third time this year. Dalton is gonna be in for a loooooooong day fellas.

This message has been edited by Bungleistic from IP address 74.132.69.14 on Oct 31, 2017 9:53 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Jackson Browne
(Login oldschoolerfan)

I will say

No score for this post
October 31 2017, 1:13 PM 

Over. 10+ sacks in 2 games? That's playoff material regardless of what team they are playing. Any defense that ferocious deserves the playoffs.

Too bad they have Offensive Woes. Mainly, the guy taking the snaps.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

ItmightbeJB
(Login ItmightbeJB)

Re: Over/Under Week 9

No score for this post
November 2 2017, 11:18 AM 

I'd also set the number of times the Bengals cross the 50 yard line at under 3.

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

ItmightbeJB
(Login ItmightbeJB)

No score for this post
November 2 2017, 11:19 AM 

I'd also set the number of times the Bengals cross the 50 yard line at under 3.

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

OSF
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Speaking of Colts

No score for this post
November 2 2017, 11:55 AM 

Did you see where they placed Andrew Luck on IR today?

Stupid Indy Owner. One player cannot do it on his own. You need 5 horses up front carrying the wagon.

Just saying.

psychostats
(Login psychostats)

No score for this post
November 2 2017, 4:38 PM 

10 sacks seems more like it against the Jags. We might actually see AJ McCarron in relief.

WhenPBSFreezesOver
(Login WhenPBSFreezesOver)

I don't think the Bungs will score more than six points vs the Jags

No score for this post
November 3 2017, 9:17 AM 

Number one D by DVOA vs the worst OL in the league with a Fraidy Cat QB
Mike Brown has already abused their hearts and raided their wallets. He has been a one-man plague of locusts -- Gregg Doyel

Synonymous Bengal
(Login stormincincy)

No score for this post
November 4 2017, 7:54 AM 

i hope they blow the over out of the water, starting the Jags D in my pay league and I need a win bad
------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
November 4 2017, 8:54 AM 

I was just talking to my nephew today about the game tomorrow and he feels that Dalton might get knocked out for the season tomorrow. Hard to disagree with that. That brings up another point - mikey signed Dalton to a fat contract and to put him at such risk this season - I think Dalton has already been sacked 40 times or so already this year. I don't think mikey has any grip at all any more on the game - he obviously isn't serious about winning. This clearly bears it out now if ever there was a doubt.

ItmightbeJB
(Login ItmightbeJB)

No score for this post
November 4 2017, 5:38 PM 

Mikey and Paul Alexander have Bengal blood on their hands for this pathetic excuse of a football team.

First, Mikey let Whitworth go over a stupid 3rd contract year. A 3rd year that probably could have even been made a club option if Mikey wasn't such a skin flint. The best OT in the league. Boom. Gone.

Second, Paul Alexander is directly responsible for drafting two of the worst OT's in the game. 1st rounder and 2nd rounder. From spread offenses. They probably haven't had to get in a 3-point stance since Pop Warner ball. Neither of which had the requisite upper body strength for their position. Both of which Alexander RAVED about. According to reports I've read he lobbied HARD for both these doofuses. And let's not forget he also lobbied hard for Bodine. Bodine for crying out loud! An NFL center without even a smidgen of peripheral vision. Bodine, who is directly responsible for every A-gap blitz because he can't recognize defensive stunts. Bodine, who doesn't even know a blitzer passed until the whistle blows.
Bodine, who will go down in history as being the reason Dalton got (Jack Thompson-esque) happy feet and retired with a broken back and twisted tail bone. So, three of the five boneheads on the O-Line are primarily due to Alexander. Alexander, the coach Geoff Hobson drools over as being a genius!? As far as I'm concerned he's just another crustacean clinging to the hull of a sinking ship.... along with Marvin (Forever Man) Lewis.

I've given up all hope of living longer than MikeyBoy.

This message has been edited by ItmightbeJB from IP address 71.79.9.240 on Nov 4, 2017 5:51 PM

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return