<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

I don't think Giggles will need to be fired

November 8 2017 at 6:41 AM
No score for this post

WhenPBSFreezesOver  (Login WhenPBSFreezesOver)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 207.198.105.23

I think Mikey will just let his contract expire and not renew it, if he decides 4-12 or whatever they finish this year is unacceptable.

The key is that although Marvin Lewis has earned a firing 10 times over, Mikey will just replace him with a crappy alternative, as we're all fully aware. The one shot they might have had at a decent HC candidate was Zimmer.
Mike Brown has already abused their hearts and raided their wallets. He has been a one-man plague of locusts -- Gregg Doyel

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

psychostats
(Login psychostats)

Re: I don't think Giggles will need to be fired

No score for this post
November 8 2017, 5:12 PM 

Marvin said he want to come back, so if he doesn't get a new contract, it will be a lot like he's getting fired by Mike Brown. Of course that's all hypothetical as it's not gonna happen. There's more of a chance of Marvin walking away on his own volition, but there's no indication of that happening.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Synonymous Bengal
(Login stormincincy)

Re: I don't think Giggles will need to be fired

No score for this post
November 9 2017, 7:42 AM 

As far as Zimmer I don't believe there was ever a chance he would be HC here, rumor has it that Mike Brown didn't care for him , apparantlly Zimmer was too no nonsense for him
------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return