<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Losing to the Bungs will do that to you.

November 19 2017 at 10:05 PM
No score for this post

psychostats  (Login psychostats)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 70.92.18.131

Reduce you to tears...

From the Denver Post:

The tears of running back C.J. Anderson turned to sobbing, in way a nasty storm builds to a crescendo. The champions of Super Bowl 50 don’t live here anymore, and the pain of it all stuck in the back of Anderson’s throat. He covered moist eyes with his hands to hide the shame, refusing solace for a costly fourth-quarter fumble during a loss when the Broncos came undone.

“It’s on me, man. This (expletive deleted) hurts. That (expletive deleted) hurt,” Anderson muttered Sunday, choking on his tears, after a 20-17 loss to Cincinnati.

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/11/19/kiszla-broncos-cj-anderson-sobs-after-loss/

I'd cry too if I lost to this sorry team with no offensive line.

This message has been edited by psychostats from IP address 70.92.18.131 on Nov 19, 2017 10:18 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)

Re: Losing to the Bungs will do that to you.

No score for this post
November 20 2017, 4:02 AM 

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/11/19/broncos-players-reactions-john-elway-soft-comment/

This statement is obviously a reflection on their entire season to date, or at least this six game losing streak, but again, like was mentioned elsewhere, something about losing to the Bengals (regardless if they are good, bad, or OK) that rips the dignity away from a team.

Also, to keep perspective, the comments were made on Friday, but this did not become printable news until around 8pm Sunday night, minutes after their loss to the Bungs.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Still total Domination
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
November 20 2017, 10:59 AM 

Denver's record against the bungs % wise is better than the Steelers

http://www.bengals.com/team/all-time-results/broncos.html

Don't let this win fool you - the bungs are still really weak offensively and they have some strong teams left.

Bungleistic
(Select Login Bungleistic)

No score for this post
November 20 2017, 3:42 PM 

LMAO Psycho you crack me up

OldSchoolerFan
(Login oldschoolerfan)

At least Anderson isn't a "loser"

No score for this post
November 20 2017, 10:10 PM 

"“It’s on me, man. This (expletive deleted) hurts. That (expletive deleted) hurt,” Anderson muttered Sunday, choking on his tears, after a 20-17 loss to Cincinnati."

Yes, that's how you are supposed to lose to a team that is supposedly less than you. At least he wasn't partying and living it up like Burfict and Pac-Man after a loss in the lockerroom.

I usually like loser's lockerrooms. I wouldn't like the Bungles' one. They lose like they are having a night on the town.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return