<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Browns 0-16 Parade

November 29 2017 at 5:42 PM
No score for this post

Bungleistic  (Select Login Bungleistic)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 174.233.11.195

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2746677-cleveland-browns-fan-secures-permit-for-0-16-parade-around-firstenergy-stadium.amp.html

I said weeks ago that I thought the Brownies would go 0-16, and I'm sticking to that. When I look at their remaining schedule I honestly don't see one more winnable game on it. It wouldn't surprise me to see them miraculously get a win against say the packers or bears, but I think it would be absolutely hysterical if they achieve this feat. Lol.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
BMN
(Login bmncaper)

Re: Browns 0-16 Parade

No score for this post
December 1 2017, 8:06 AM 

I actually think SEVERAL of their games are winnable (I'm curious as to whether the Steelers will even be in a position to need to play their starters on Week 17, for e.g.), but to me, it cements that they will be the worst NFL team in modern history if they DO go 0-16. I certainly think that they would have be worse than the 0-16 Lions, who had many tougher opponents than this Browns team has.

BMN

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)

No score for this post
December 1 2017, 9:17 AM 

So last season they had the permit, parade route, etc all planned then the Chargers spoiled it on Xmas Eve (which is still the only W of the Hugh Jackson era).

But yes the prevailing thought is that Pittsburgh could have 1 or 2 locked in and a Landry Jones/James Conner lead Steelers will be their Week 17 opponent, which depending on who else they rest becomes Cleveland's easiest opponent of the season.

OSF
(Login oldschoolerfan)

West Coast Mirror

No score for this post
December 1 2017, 4:03 PM 

OK, so who's worse? The Browns or the 49ers?

Is there anyway these two can get together for a Super Poop Bowl at the end of the year?

psychostats
(Login psychostats)

No score for this post
December 1 2017, 5:40 PM 

I will just remind everyone again that this is the team named after Mike Brown's dad.

WhenPBSFreezesOver
(Login WhenPBSFreezesOver)

I think the Browns will eventually come out of this deep deep funk

No score for this post
December 1 2017, 8:41 PM 

They'll get another #1 pick and another chance to pick a franchise QB

Eventually something will change in Cleveland because unlike in Cincy the owner will occasionally change things. The long term future is for the Bungs to sink to last place.
Mike Brown has already abused their hearts and raided their wallets. He has been a one-man plague of locusts -- Gregg Doyel

theydey
(Login theydey)

No score for this post
December 4 2017, 6:51 AM 

I was pissed at Mike Brown for not achieving this memorable feat. I remember the year he went 1-16, the only game he won was against the expansion team Texans. I have never seen Mike Brown and company so mad that the Bung were favored to lose against the fledgling expansion team and they swore they were going to win. I've never seen such a determination to win a game, and likely never will again.

They can't even lose right, that would have been awesome!

Synonymous Bengal
(Login KaBTK)

No score for this post
December 4 2017, 7:18 PM 

Knowing the Browns and their propensity for disappointing their fans, they will win one game and destroy their hopes for a parade.
--------------------------------------------
Let me tell you something, my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane. It's got no use in Cincinnati. - Homer

The Bengals managed to squander that bit of good fortune, though. The Bengals could leave the winning Powerball ticket in a pair of pants they donate to Goodwill. ~ Doc

Maybe Next Year - The Battlecry of the Bengals

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return