<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members

Re: 2017 Unlucky Week 13 Game Thread: Stoolers at Bungs

No score for this post
December 5 2017, 1:44 PM 

Lol falc!

I actually stayed away from the predictions thread but on our pickem I have the tie breaker 24-21 for this game. I figured Bungs would cover but lose (Ben since 2014 has been bad on the road vs Dalton/Marvin in prime time and Steelers at PBS dueling factors).

With all of that said I was satisfied with the result. This was the most Bengals Bengalish performance since that playoff game 23 months ago. And ironically it ended the same (a Ben game winning drive with the same kicker winning it).

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

psychostats
(Login psychostats)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members

Re: 2017 Unlucky Week 13 Game Thread: Stoolers at Bungs

No score for this post
December 5 2017, 6:57 PM 

One thing stands out to me regarding the buzz on the game violence. Commentators neglect to mention that Shazier did it to himself. The implication is that the Bungs were responsible.

Hello, people. The dude lead with his head. He did exactly what you're not supposed to do when you make a tackle. And he has a reputation himself as a cheap-shot artist.

The hit on Burfict is (often) treated like an afterthought, which was due to an intentional hit and was followed by a taunt. And there isn't much concern about his health.

Shazier's injury is worse, I get it, but the commentary is off center.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return