<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

LOL

December 24 2017 at 6:09 AM
No score for this post

Bungleistic  (Select Login Bungleistic)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 174.231.131.26

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2018/story/_/id/21863509/josh-rosen-prefers-new-york-giants-cleveland-browns-hesitate-enter-draft-cleveland-commits-him

Why hasn't every prospect the browns have drafted in recent years done the same thing? Finally a player who sees the Brownies for what they are.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

Re: LOL

No score for this post
December 24 2017, 7:40 AM 

He might want to also consider adding the bungs to his list.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

psychostats
(Login psychostats)

No score for this post
December 24 2017, 9:07 AM 

There were similar rumblings about Sam Darnold, but the USC quarterback said it wasn't so. Rosen has been compared to Jay Cutler for having a pain-in-the-butt attitude. So we'll see what he does.

Darnold is the QB you want in this draft, anyway. And it's not even close.

OSF
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Darnold and Rosen

No score for this post
December 24 2017, 7:44 PM 

I've said this before....and I feel the same way after watching USC play about 7 games this year...Sam Darnold needs more time. One more year in the collegiate ranks. That should shore up some of those mechanic issues...he's not consistent enough to go to the NFL Level either. Great throw here. Overthrows an easy route. Overthrows a 10 yard out into the stands.

Yeah--you just can't have that. I hope I'm wrong about the kid. Decent speed. Boomer Esiason-like Play Action Skills. I like him....but he needs more time.

Rosen on the other hand COULD BE READY....but he's not mature enough mentally. From what I've seen of UCLA (I knew they were a pretender at the beginning of the season, so I didn't pay much attention)...I didn't like it. One bit.

Not the kind of guy I want in my lockerroom if I'm an NFL GM. Just saying.

Both need more time at the college level....but I think Rosen is a senior.

psychostats
(Login psychostats)

No score for this post
December 28 2017, 5:27 PM 

It will not be a good thing if Cleveland winds up with Darnold:

That's what I came looking for this year. Does Darnold have something about him? Do the Trojans have something to say about him?

Because all teammates will say good things about their quarterback. But sometimes you can get a feel from how they say it.

Like this.

"The best that I've seen," senior USC safety Chris Hawkins said. "He can do it all. Run, pass, change up the play. He can make something out of nothing. We've had him dead to rights before (in practice) and he's gotten out of it and threw the ball downfield 50 yards. And we're all wide-eyed, looking around like, 'What just happened?'

"He's special. He's one of those once-in-a-decade quarterbacks. They don't come around often. No. 1 quarterback in the country, and it's not even close. I played (UCLA QB) Josh Rosen, Josh Rosen was good. Very good actually.

"But Sam Darnold's special."

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/12/sam_darnold_passes_the_teammat.html#incart_big-photo

And you only have to watch part of a game to see that. Falc, it won't matter in the long run if Darnold would benefit from an extra year in college. It certainly won't matter to the team that gets him this year, as they wouldn't get him at all otherwise. He will succeed mightily if only given half a chance, and Cleveland with their new GM and solid offensive line will give him that.

ItmightbeJB
(Login ItmightbeJB)

No score for this post
December 28 2017, 9:19 PM 

I wouldn't want Rosen in my locker room either. His teammates hate him. He's an ick-pray. He might enter the NFL as the 2nd most hated QB in the league, after Tom Brady. Nobody likes Brady either. Dude screams at his own teammates when HE screws the pooch, then screams at his own coach for calling the play that made him make a bad throw. Of course, he's Tom Brady....

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

ItmightbeJB
(Login ItmightbeJB)

No score for this post
December 28 2017, 9:19 PM 

I wouldn't want Rosen in my locker room either. His teammates hate him. He's an ick-pray. He might enter the NFL as the 2nd most hated QB in the league, after Tom Brady. Nobody likes Brady either. Dude screams at his own teammates when HE screws the pooch, then screams at his own coach for calling the play that made him make a bad throw. Of course, he's Tom Brady....

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

Synonymous Bengal
(Login takinitintherear)

No score for this post
December 28 2017, 11:10 PM 

No way CLE is taking a QB in this draft. They will seek a FA QB

psychostats
(Login psychostats)

No score for this post
December 29 2017, 9:45 PM 

That Cotton Bowl game with Ohio State and USC... Ugh. What a snooze fest. Darnold had barely any sense of urgency late in the game. It's good that the Buckeyes won, but I was hoping for something more entertaining. The first half ended 24-7 and the second half ended 24-7. Zzzzzz.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return