<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Cleveland.....

December 31 2017 at 10:47 AM
No score for this post

bengalbear  (Login bengalbear)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 174.101.148.91

This team is so bad that even Pitt's 2nd stringers can't play down to them. 14-0 Pit early in Q2. This team will take years to rebuild obviously.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)

Re: Cleveland.....

No score for this post
December 31 2017, 11:28 AM 

I've been watching this game also. Cleveland defense looks uninspired. I would expect Hue to get fired if they lose.

Browns offense playing ok at least.

21-14 Steelers 2nd quarter 2 minute warning.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

psychostats
(Login psychostats)

No score for this post
December 31 2017, 11:35 AM 

I'm still highly doubtful (very highly doubtful) that Marvin Lewis is going anywhere, but in theory, a Hue loss could lead him to being the next Bungles coach. Given the ignominy of a 1-31 record as Cleveland coach, we'd rather not go there.

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)

No score for this post
December 31 2017, 11:47 AM 

Agreed. I could see Hue coming back as a coordinator or positions coach then working his way back up i.e. Coslett and Lebeau but yes I would not touch him at least yet as head coach. Even if he is the most qualified candidate that applies the stink of what would then be 1-31 is too much even for Mike Brown imo.

dacow
(Login dacow)

Well

No score for this post
December 31 2017, 11:51 AM 

If the Browns hold on for the loss, will they dump theGatorade on Hue? Detroit Lions alums havetheir champagne ready for a. Browns victory.

This message has been edited by dacow from IP address 74.128.93.62 on Dec 31, 2017 11:52 AM

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)

No score for this post
December 31 2017, 12:01 PM 

Haha to the Lions' champagne toast! (Jon Kitna leading the group a'la Don Shula).

Wild game actually!

Browns had a nice drive to tie capped off by the second Kizer to Higgins TD pass of the day.

Enemy of the Bengals JuJu Smith-Shuster returns the ensuing kickoff for a TD.

28-21 Steelers 3rd quarter

This message has been edited by wyche from IP address 174.232.5.244 on Dec 31, 2017 12:02 PM

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
December 31 2017, 12:53 PM 

Cleveland giving Pitt more of a battle than I expected. The refs clearly are giving Pitt the breaks with only 1 penalty called against them. Cle needs a QB real bad as Kizer's passing has been bad most of the game. The game really is meaningless as NE is winning easily.

psychostats
(Login psychostats)

No score for this post
December 31 2017, 1:19 PM 

Couldn't believe it when Corey Coleman dropped that pass. Right in his hands and he drops it. Should have had a first down at the Pittspuke 11 with 1:40 to play or thereabouts. Instead they give it up on downs and lose the game.

That would be so Mike Brown to hire Hue now, assuming he and Marvin get canned by their respective teams. Can't see all that coming to pass, but you never know.

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
December 31 2017, 1:44 PM 

It sounds like Hue will be staying at Cle but would not be surprised to see Lewis remain with the bungs esp. if they beat Balt. If Lewis does leave it will be his decision and not mikeys.

psychostats
(Login psychostats)

No score for this post
December 31 2017, 1:46 PM 

Mike Brown makes a few cosmetic "concessions" and Marvin decides to stay. Shocking, not.

Sam Wyche
(Login wyche)

No score for this post
December 31 2017, 2:48 PM 

I would say that was the "most Browns" way to lose a game but that would he glossing over "the Drive," "the fumble," the Duane Rudd tossing hid helmet game, etc. Rather, it will maybe be the signature play of their season a'la Orlovsky running out of the end zone for Detroit.

And yes the Browns did play a pretty good offensive game considering that the only starter that the Steelers rested on defense was Heyward.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return