<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Done!

January 2 2018 at 2:44 PM
No score for this post

Bungleistic  (Select Login Bungleistic)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 174.231.140.105

I'm officially done with this team. Can't take it anymore.... done. Tired of the mediocrity this franchise supplies year in and year out by continually keeping the coach who can't win a damn playoff game. I had season tickets the past couple years but goodbye to those. I'm now going to fall into that category of people who watch this team just to laugh, because that's what they deserve... to be laughed at. That's all you can do is laugh at the ineptitude of this organization. Plan to start riding another team just have to think of who first. This franchise will never change

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Synonymous Bengal
(Login stormincincy)

Re: Done!

No score for this post
January 2 2018, 2:55 PM 

See you at the draft lol
------------------------------------------
In Memory of Dunn4QB
[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Synonymous Bengal
(Login KaBTK)

No score for this post
January 2 2018, 3:00 PM 

My Dad says the Bengals are the Hotel California - you can check in but you can't check out.

Storm is right. I'll see you next year.
--------------------------------------------
Let me tell you something, my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane. It's got no use in Cincinnati. - Homer

The Bengals managed to squander that bit of good fortune, though. The Bengals could leave the winning Powerball ticket in a pair of pants they donate to Goodwill. ~ Doc

Maybe Next Year - The Battlecry of the Bengals

Synonymous Bengal
(Login LoyaltyClause)

No score for this post
January 2 2018, 6:06 PM 

Lol really? This was the kicker? 1st - don’t believe you & 2nd - weak, Mikey’s done worse... like throwing #9 out on his a$$

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return