<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return  

Thanks Guys (from new poster Jack_Benny)

January 2 2018 at 7:38 PM
No score for this post

psychostats  (Login psychostats)
Approved MikeBrownSucks.com Members
from IP address 70.92.18.131

Unfortunately I still cannot approve messages as the Nework54 system continues to have issues. All "non-approved" members must have their individual posts approved by a moderator for the rest of the members to view it.

The workaround for now is for a mod to quote it. Here's some nice words to us from a new guy, "Jack_Benny".

Hey, everyone...just wanted to say thanks to you all. I've never posted here, but I've been lurking on this board for the last several years. I've been extremely cynical about the Bengals since Marvin's last "reboot" and whenever I needed cynicism to counter the idiotic optimism of the so-called "sheep" I would come here and read what you guys were saying and take solace that I wasn't the only person not crazy enough to buy into what Marvin and Mike were selling.

I promised myself that if Marvin was brought back this time, I was going to walk away, not because I hate him, but because it just proves that nothing has really changed in 15 years. Mike still only cares about winning his way, and he'd rather lose while trying to win his way than win somebody else's way. I don't have anything left for this team. But I did want to say that I appreciated you guys, even if I was just a creeper reading your conversations.

Thanks, Jack, and hopefully the system will be fixed soon.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

LC
(Login LoyaltyClause)

Re: Thanks Guys (from new poster Jack_Benny)

No score for this post
January 3 2018, 12:08 AM 

I was wondering why with all of the craziness going on in Bungledom w/ the sheep we haven’t had a new influx of members... BUMMER. How can we get this fixed??

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

OSF
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Not a bad "start"

No score for this post
January 3 2018, 8:48 AM 

"I promised myself that if Marvin was brought back this time, I was going to walk away, not because I hate him, but because it just proves that nothing has really changed in 15 years."

The only change he needs to make....is to go back further than 15 years to 30. Mike Brown has not changed in 30+ years.

Not a bad start, Jack the Ripper. wink.gif

psychostats on behalf of Jack_Benny
(Login psychostats)

No score for this post
January 3 2018, 5:28 PM 

Jack's reply:

The reason I only backed up to 15 years was because I believed when Marvin was hired that Mike Brown had changed (or at least that Marvin was able to overcome Mike's idiocy).

I was young and stupid.

OSF
(Login oldschoolerfan)

Jack Blades

No score for this post
January 4 2018, 9:20 AM 

You can walk away...but you can't. Start liking another team...but the drama of the Bungles has you pointing your finger and laughing.

So, you can get away from it. Sort of. That's why all these guys are here. Because many of us have moved on. Yet, every Sunday--here we all are. Talking smack about the latest Lewis Challenge Flag Blunder or Burfict/Pac-Man on the field yellow that has us all shaking our heads.

Either way it still stems from Mike Brown having head shoved up @zz for almost 30+ years.....and I thank him for all the endless comedy that he has provided me during this time.

Stick around....even if you do purchase that Gronk Jersey, Jack. You can't get this much fun anywhere else.

bengalbear
(Login bengalbear)

No score for this post
January 6 2018, 2:00 PM 

Jack is that the real you? I bet you play the violin better than mikey does his gig as a GM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfy_i0fi2gU

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return