Return to Index  

gym girl

December 7 2005 at 10:53 AM
erica  (no login)
from IP address 66.30.242.100

Zstarch,You asked me to post a story on another web site?I am not sure what you mean.Is there another site for bodybuildig posting that you are talking about?I am sorry i don't know what you mean.As far as making up a story,i am not that talented,but thank's for thinking i could.If i could do creative writing like that,i would quit nursing and become a author.I certianly admire people who are blessed with such talent.
I just write about my friends or something from my own life.I have to be frank with you,i hesitate to post some things that happen to me,as i think they would be boring to most people.When i do write boring/non interesting things on this site,don't get angry with me.Remember,you heard it from me first,i don't see myself as a famous author.I wish i had those talents.Also,i wouldn't have the time to write stories (if i could),for the internet.

Wogonzo,(only):I hope you did go to get yourself help.In addition to that,you do have internet access.You were on this site regularly.The (last) thing a person needs who is suffering,is isolating themselves from other human beings.
DON'T DO IT!!!You should at the least/minimum,return to where you are a welcome and appreciated guest.
Every human needs to have something to look forward to.
You have friends here.(SEE Jerry's &Old Timeres post).
If i had a problem,i would like think i could tell you fine men,and that i would be welcome on this site.
God Bless,
Erica
P.S.If i didn't already say it;In every major city there is a crises intervention (call a hospital/look in the phone book).If you can't find a resource there,go to your public library (yes library).Ask the refrence people where they would look for the kind of help you think you need.
This is free,and they (will have)information where you can go in your city for immediate help.Let us know how you are doing.Your life is important.

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthor and Date
re: gym girlWowser on Dec 7, 12:24 PM
Re: gym girlJerry on Dec 7, 5:35 PM
story?zstrach on Dec 7, 11:41 PM
   Re: story? on Dec 8, 7:45 AM
Find more forums on Body BuildingCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement