Return to Index  

A New Girl

September 7 2006 at 1:47 AM
Death  (no login)
from IP address 67.166.24.10

So, school started back up around 3 to 4 weeks ago, and I was trying to keep an eye out for that girl with the nice calves (posted about it earlier) but to no avail, I guess she graduated. But it's summer, and legs are everywhere (whoo!) so I wasn't taht disappointed. Anyways, to cut to the point, today was a late start day, and half of the school was in the library like always, and I was sitting and talking to a few buddies right before school started, when a girl who I had never seen before walked on in and WOW! This girl was built very very well. I mean, I've seen my share of semi-muscular girls, but this one took the cake, and then some. Being a leg lover, I was just looking apon all the girls when they came in, and yeah, hers... were amazing. Her calves were nice and round, but not too big, and very well defined. So I looked up and noticed her arms. Very easily the biggest arms I'd ever seen on a girl/woman in real life in front of me... I'm on the wrestling team, and her arms were easily bigger than half the teams, if not 3/4ths. She had defined arms, nice biceps, and pretty dang big triceps, and beaaautifullll shoulders. My buddies noticed her (they know I kind of have a thing for some muscle on girls) and said, "Hey, you should go talk to her" and I got up and she had sat down at a table. I was still just marveling at the size of her arms (I would have liked to seen her legs, but they were under a table ) and still continued to stare. Just when I was about to talk to her, she ran off - litterally (I think she was going to be late for a class or something). But on the bright side, I did see her walk away and got a nice look at her legs... but yeah, I'm really going to look forward to getting to know her (Here's to hoping) I hope I see her again.

Respond to this message   
Find more forums on Body BuildingCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement