Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Amazing pushup display by girl
    • eddie (no login)
      Posted Oct 20, 2007 11:17 PM

I saw my University alma mater play football today against the local University team. The local team is terrible. As a result my school was crushing them. The cheerleading squad was co-ed. Whenever they scored a touchdown they did pushups equal to the team score. Guys and girls alternated between touchdowns. All the girls (about 15 of them) did 32 (impressive). Then the guys did 39. The girls passed on doing 46 and we booed. After the next touchdown the score was 54 for my team. We called for pushups. A very surprising thing happened. The captain of the guys and captain of the girls both moved into position. They then started pumping them out.

All I concentrated on was counting the girl crank them out. She did 56!!! Thousands of witnesses. It was mind blowing. Doubt more than 1 in a million girls can do that feat. Looked like she could have done more. Didn't even look like any real muscle on her - just real toned.

It was an amazing display of female power. May be years if ever before I see anything like that again. I wish I had a video camera. It would have made for one of the best push up displays ever on the Internet.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Find more forums on Body BuildingCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement