Hi Jane

by (Login DArachel)

I just wanted to say "hi." I'm on the DE board, too, and we are also on this board looking into every option. I'm also still on the over 40 + high FSH board. I feel at home with the over 40 crowd as I feel this is my biggest obstacle in ttc on my own. However, I think that adoption is a wonderful way to build a family. We aren't even sure if we want to go domestic or international. We always thought we'd go to China, but, with the new restrictions I'm not so sure. We have friends that adopted from Russia. Two precious wonderful children. One little boy just under a year and a little girl just over a year. They are four months apart so obviously not siblings, but look like twins. Their parents could not be happier, and things are working out really well for them. Now with the new developments with Russian adoption, we are looking more toward Guatamala.

Well. I really just wanted to say hello, and any info that you get will be of great interest to us as well.

Best wishes,
DArachel

Posted on Apr 19, 2007, 4:30 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index

Find more forums on Social Issues and Support GroupsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement