Christmas 2003  

Photo © Jean Fogelberg.  

Used By Permission.

Daniel Grayling Fogelberg

August 13, 1951 ~ December 16, 2007

Ever On is dedicated to Dan Fogelberg and his artistry in song... ...a place to meet and talk of our love of the music, of the lyrics, of the way his hands seem to effortlessly and delicately become one with the instrument and of his voice... ...that of a herald angel.  Dan Fogelberg creates a sound that takes you to your beginnings and beyond, takes you to a place of timelessness, mystery and wonderment... ...a place where dreams become reality if only for the span of that particular song... ...but... ...those few moments are a gift from beyond our memories... ...and once again we are in the heavens... ...if only for the moment.

No other singer/songwriter in the world
can paint an image in words
as eloquently as Dan Fogelberg.

Ever On was picked for the name after his song by the same name.
It is a travelers prayer.
May you carry it with you as you travel the web.

Many Thanks To Joe
Whalen And WHPC 90.3 FM

The Radio Tribute To Dan Fogelberg on Joe's Frontiers* WHPC 90.3 FM Long Island

WHPC 90.3 FM

&

Ever On

Present Tributes

My Space

Ever On

Original Air Dates

February   4, 2008
February 11, 2008
December 22, 2008

Daniel Grayling Fogelberg

1951~2007

*Frontiers (Monday 9:00pm / Thursday 10:00am Eastern) A variety of music is spotlighted in this weekly program. Joe has interviewed Patrick Moraz of Yes/Moody Blues and Jerry Jeff Walker to name a couple.

Brett c]:{
Country Boy Extraordinaire

Email - BrettSmith@EverOn.Info

Dear friends,
Dan left us Sunday, December 16, 2007 at 6:00 a.m. He fought a brave battle with cancer and died peacefully at home in Maine with his wife Jean at his side. His strength, dignity, and grace in the face of the daunting challenges of this disease were an inspiration to all who knew him.

From  DanFogelberg.com

I'm so grateful to all of you who wrote to Dan through The Living Legacy website with your stories of how his music touched your lives; with your uplifting words of encouragement; with your declarations of admiration and friendship.

Dan was a strong and private man, but even the mountain must tremble, and during the toughest times he gained solace and comfort from reading your letters and learning that his music had been a source of light in your lives. Greatest of all though, was the feeling you gave him that his time here had served a purpose.

I hope you will find some peace in knowing that the joy and comfort you found in his music winged it's way back to him through your words, prayers, and good wishes.

Thank you,
Jean Fogelberg

"There is no darkness in this place that we're bound
Love is the only thing that matters" ~ DF

A Valentine Song

In February of 2005, Dan went to Colorado for a few weeks to supervise some ranch business and to do some work in the studio. I stayed in Maine to oversee the final construction phase of our Maine house. It was hard for us to be so far apart for so long, especially since we would miss Valentine's Day together.

On the afternoon of the 14th, the florist brought me a dozen long-stemmed red roses; FedEx brought me a CD with a song Dan had written for me just for Valentine's Day. The song is called "Sometimes A Song", and it will be available for digital download at iTunes, Amazon, Rhapsody and WalMart.com the week of Valentine's Day.

100% of proceeds from all digital sales will be donated to the Prostate Cancer Foundation.

Thanks for all of your support, encouragement, and condolences.

Happy Valentine's Day,  

Jean

This is one of eleven previously unrecorded songs (nine originals) that will be
released later this year on a CD Dan titled "Love In Time".

Special thanks to Irving Azoff and Bob Ludwig of Gateway Mastering Studios.

Download
"Sometimes A Song"

from one of the following locations and support Dan's Quest.

(Windows Only)

(Needs iTunes)

The limited edition Dan Fogelberg "Quest" Lapel Pin

"CONTINUE DAN'S QUEST / BE INFORMED / GET TESTED"

lapel pin

3/4" (same size as a penny) Cloisonne lapel pin with green, red, gray, and white enamel on gold metal. Cost: $10 plus shipping & handling, all proceeds go to the PCF to fund prostate cancer research. This 3/4" size is a limited edition of 5,000.

Designed by Jean Fogelberg exclusively for the Prostate Cancer Foundation.

The symbolism of the design:

~ The Scottish sword - Dan was half Scots-Irish (as many of you know, his mother was born in Scotland); he fought a valiant battle against cancer; and he was my knight in shining armor (and apparently, many of you felt the same way).

~ The Fleur-de-lis (flower of life) was used in Scottish heraldry, and is said to symbolize many things, but among them: purity, light, life, and hope.

~ The guitar is a rendering of one of Dan's favorite Stratocasters, used on stage over many years.

~ Deep forest green and gold were Dan's favorite color combination.

From Jean Fogelberg:

Dan and I battled Advanced Prostate Cancer for three and a half years. Those were difficult days, but during that time we were bolstered by the knowledge that research was being done, and the hope that a cure would be found "any day now". That cure didn't come in time for Dan, but there are thousands of men out there right now hoping and praying a cure will come in time for them.

The Prostate Cancer Foundation funds research at over 150 organizations all over the world. They have funded over 1,400 projects aimed not just at early detection and a cure, but also at finding treatments that will put less stress on a man's body and allow him to live a more active, pain-free life while fighting prostate cancer. Two of the research projects they are funding right now are being conducted at Massachusetts General Hospital, where Dan was treated.

You can help the PCF continue Dan's quest for a cure by making a credit card, PayPal, or check donation. Large or small, every donation is appreciated. Donations in Dan's memory have exceeded $50,300. To date, downloads of "Sometimes A Song" have raised over $7,000 and the "Quest" lapel pin has raised over $16,720.

Thank you in advance for your donation, for paying tribute to Dan, and for helping to further prostate cancer research in his name.

Sincerely,
Jean Fogelberg

Click here to purchase the Dan Fogelberg "Quest" Lapel Pin.

Dan Fogelberg Ever On Forum

Dan Fogelberg Ever On Home

Dan Fogelberg Musicians Page

Dan Fogelberg Alphabetic Song List

Letters To Dan Fogelberg

Dan Fogelberg Screen Saver One

Vote For Your Favorite Dan Fogelberg Verse

Dan Fogelberg Writes "Dreams..."

Dan Fogelberg YouTube Videos

Dan Fogelberg Store

Tribute To Dan Fogelberg's Father

Dan Fogelberg Tours ~ Reviews ~ Interviews

Dan Fogelberg Biography

Dan Fogelberg Discography

Dan Fogelberg Shirts

Dan Fogelberg Screen Saver Two

Dan Fogelberg Gold / Platinum Page

Dan Fogelberg Writes "Maybes..."

Interchords 90 Minute Interview From 1982

WHPC 90.3 FM Radio Tribute @ My Space

Artistry Of Dan Fogelberg Fans

Dan Fogelberg Website Links

Dan Fogelberg Lyrics / Chord Links

Dan Fogelberg Miscellaneous

Dan Fogelberg Instruments

Dan Fogelberg Screen Saver Three

Dan Fogelberg 8-Tracks

Dan Fogelberg Writes "Fears..."

Wishing Well Wishes For Dan Fogelberg  

WHPC 90.3 FM Radio Tribute @ Ever On

Visit

Http://DanFogelberg.com

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take...
                              ...but by the moments that take our breath away."

Thanks For The Quote Holly!!!

A day is simply a step forward in the journey of ones lifetime.  Step wisely.
A day is simply a step forward in the journey of ones lifetime.  Step wisely.
~ Parker Martin Smith

"Love In Time" Release Date Set For August 13, 2009

In 2003, while compiling material for a CD of live recordings, Dan came across some rough demos he had recorded earlier in his career. He felt inspired to finish them and worked on the songs until May of 2004 when he was diagnosed with advanced prostate cancer. We decided we would get treatment in Boston, as we were in the process of building a home in Maine and felt that it would be healthier to be there where Dan could sail and ski, and the new house would be an engrossing, therapeutic project to work on. Dan began receiving the standard course of treatment at Massachusetts General Hospital and we became immersed in all the minute decisions of home building, with trips to Boston every other month for tests and shots.

In January and February of 2005 Dan returned to Colorado to resume working in the studio while I stayed in Maine to oversee the final construction phase. While there he recorded three new songs, one of which was "Sometimes A Song", a valentine for me that would later be released as a download on Valentine's Day 2008 to benefit the Prostate Cancer Foundation. In April of 2006 we returned to Colorado together. The ranch was for sale and and we needed to start sorting and organizing things. It was the most beautiful time of the year, warm and lush and everything in bloom. Dan completed, sequenced, and wrote the liner notes for the CD he titled �Love in Time�. He put it in our safe deposit box in Maine and asked me to release it after he was gone.

We never gave up hope that we would somehow beat this disease: we knew every cancer is different and every person is different, but we also knew the odds were against us. Dan was the strongest, bravest person I've ever known and I believed (as did our friends and family) that if anyone would be able to conquer this cancer, it would be him. He fought for every day with incredible determination and grace, and lived every minute to the fullest, sailing right up until two months before he died.

Dan left us on December 16, 2007 but his music continues - a living legacy to one of the most versatile and talented musicians, singers, and songwriters of his generation.

~ Jean Fogelberg

Dan Fogelberg Release - First in Six Years

Fred Migliore, host of FM Odyssey, the long-running nationally syndicated radio show,
         has released a two CD interview retrospective with Dan Fogelberg.

There�s been enormous response!!!  Go to fmodyssey.com!!!

See What People Are Saying About This Release!!!

Dan passed away from advanced prostate cancer on 
December 16th, 2007 at the age of 56.

During that interview, Fred engaged Dan in a wonderful, animated 
       conversation about Dan�s first 25 years in the music business. You will hear 13
   full-length songs, including "Same Old Lang Syne," "Nether Lands," "The Last Nail,"
and "Mountains To The Sea," as well as Dan's thoughts on many of those songs.

This 2 CD Collector�s Edition is available for $29.95 at fmodyssey.com 

$3 from each CD sold will go to the Prostate Cancer Foundation in Dan�s name.

Ever On Will Match That $3 For A Total Of $6 Donation In Dan's Name From Each Sale!!!  Make Sure You Select EVER ON From The Drop Down Menu To The Right Of "How Did You Hear About Us?" On The 2nd Page After You Click The Buy Now Button At FMOdyssey.com!!!

�This is a must for any true Dan fan. We have had the pleasure of hearing this, and it is indeed a treasure!�  -   Dan Fogelberg's endorsed fan site, TheLivingLegacy.net 

Click this link to get your copy today in time for Valentine�s giving!

fmodyssey.com 

Media contact: Jen Lingo or Theresa Hudson 321-452-6036
fmodyssey.com  or email   fmodyssey@aol.com 

Christmas came early for me as I just finished listening to Dan Fogelberg: A Retrospective Interview! I purchased this cd, not for the music (as I have it all, of course!) but for the rare chance to hear this private man speak about the inspiration and thoughts behind his incredible works. Much to my happiness, the interviewer, Fred Migliore, did an outstanding job of engaging Dan with insightful, well thought out questions. To hear Dan laugh, reminisce and enlighten us with each track was a treat I shall treasure! Cheers to FM Odyssey for making this available for all to hear! - C.H. 

What an exciting finished piece of artwork. Fabulous, warm, heart wrenching, memorable and on and on. Thank you very much for taking the time to pull this project together. - David and Ellyn, TN

I received the cd set and I am telling everyone about it because I am enjoying the interview with Dan Fogelberg and I am truly fascinated with the stories behind the songs. Thank you so much for sending it to me. I am so glad I decided to buy this for myself as a Christmas gift because I will treasure it for the rest of my life. - Michele M.

Just finished listening to my Christmas present - Dan's interview CD with Fred. What an awesome gift to have for years to come. This candid interview revealed answers to questions that had been going around in my head, such as what or whom is the song Tucson, Arizona (Gazette) about. I'll be truthful - I did not want this interview or CD to end, as it felt like Dan was being interviewed today and that we would be hearing from him again in the future. - Aaron B., Montana

That's right... ...for every 2 CD Interview sold a total of $6 will be donated to the Prostate Cancer Foundation in Dan's name... 
            ...$3 from FMOdyssey.com and $3 from Ever On. 

Go to FMOdyssey.com and click on the BUY NOW button... ...on the 2nd page after clicking that button there will be a drop down menu. Select Ever On from that menu to get $6 dollars donated in Dan's name... ...any other selection only donates $3.

Hey my fellow DanFan Brothers... ...have you been tested this year? When Dan passed away I made a resolution to get tested every year and made an appointment with my doc. The DRE (Digital Rectal Exam) is never fun but it only lasts a few seconds. Dr. Poirier said my prostate felt normal. Next I went for lab work - the PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen) test. Normal levels are below 4.0 and my level of PSA was 0.4 - Those are the results from 2008.

2009 Good to go. 2010 came and I made my appointment again. The DRE for 2010 - normal. PSA was 0.19

Ladies... ...get your husband, boyfriend, brothers, fathers and any other males you know 40 years old and above to make the appointment and get tested. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I-M-P-O-R-T-A-N-T ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Did you know that men can get prostate cancer passed on to them from their mother as well as from their father? It's true... ...The Prostate Cancer Update - A Publication of the James Buchanan Brady Urological Institute Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions states ""We now know of at least two different methods of transmission of prostate cancer," says Isaacs, "from father to son, and mother to son." 

William Isaacs, Ph.D., has spent much of the last decade testing his self-discipline with the greatest puzzle of all, the human genome. He is searching for the genes involved in hereditary prostate cancer (see "What is HPC?" ); his initial tests took him through the body's 23 pairs of chromosomes at the astonishing rate of about 10 million base pairs (genetic building blocks) at a time, and gleaned a handful of promising sites that deserved further study. 

After those giant strides, however, the next part has had Isaacs creeping at what seems a snail's pace--if his previous tests were the equivalent of flying over an area, now he's conducting a house-to-house search, examining hundreds of genes, one at a time. He is working mostly in the dark: He doesn't know how many genes he's looking for, and -- although he and colleagues have narrowed it down considerably -- he still isn't sure exactly where to find them. Worse, nobody has ever looked at these genes before. So before he can even determine whether or not a gene looks promising, he must first figure out what it is. Think of an explorer sailing in uncharted waters, facing a string of islands, investigating each one and producing a topographical map. "Each one of these genes," he explains, "could be a Ph.D. dissertation in itself, just to identify and characterize the gene, get the structure and sequence it," not to mention comparing all of this new information in the DNA of hundreds of men with HPC and their families. 

And yet, slowly but surely, this hard work is paying off: So far, Isaacs and colleagues at Hopkins and the National Human Genome Research Institute have found good evidence that at least two of these defective genes do indeed exist: One is somewhere on Chromosome 1, and the other, most recently discovered, ties on the X chromosome -- a milestone in cancer research, this is the first time the X chromosome (which sons inherit from their mothers) has been definitively linked to a major cancer. Isaacs would love to start figuring out the role those aberrant genes play in the cascade of events leading to prostate cancer. Instead, he is steeling himself to keep turning over those pieces -- in this case, the pieces are thousands of undiscovered genes--until he can see the puzzle in its entirety. Although they haven't yet pinpointed the faulty genes on either chromosome, Isaacs and colleagues have identified certain characteristics that suggest which mutation a family may have: In families with a mutated HPC1 gene.

Continue Dan's Quest ~ Be Informed ~ Get Tested

Tell EVERy ONe 
about Ever On matching the $3 donation 
on purchased CD's from FMOdyssey.com

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Search     Chat!    Index    Post Message
  1. Time to celebrate!!!! View Thread - Laura on Jan 31, 2003, 6:43 PM
    1. Congrats..... - Tim on Feb 1, 2003, 4:57 AM
      1. Thanks Buddy.... - Laura on Feb 1, 2003, 1:29 PM
        1. Well I know.... - Tim on Feb 2, 2003, 6:31 AM
    2. Bravo - Kim on Feb 1, 2003, 5:30 AM
      1. Thanks Kim.. - Laura on Feb 1, 2003, 1:45 PM
    3. Way to go Laura (and to Sherry and Marvin below) - Freesia on Feb 1, 2003, 3:59 PM
      1. Thanks Freesia... - Laura on Feb 2, 2003, 6:38 AM
    4. How exciting Laura - Holly on Feb 2, 2003, 11:40 AM
      1. Awe shucks - Laura on Feb 2, 2003, 5:27 PM
    5. Congratulations... - c]:{ on Feb 4, 2003, 6:19 AM
      1. My Dear Brett......... - OR Nurse---- Laura on Feb 4, 2003, 6:12 PM

2. For those of you.... View Thread - Sylvia on Jan 29, 2003, 8:10 PM
    1. Come out sun! - Jan on Jan 30, 2003, 6:40 AM
    2. dry feet/acceptance/Sylvia - Kim on Jan 30, 2003, 11:03 AM
    3. spring can't come soon enough - Andi on Jan 30, 2003, 4:55 PM
      1. Burpee/Andi - Kim on Jan 30, 2003, 5:19 PM
        1. plants - Andi on Jan 31, 2003, 2:32 PM
          1. plants/Andi - Kim on Jan 31, 2003, 5:30 PM
      2. light in the pump house - Kim on Jan 30, 2003, 6:05 PM
        1. weird houses - Andi on Jan 31, 2003, 2:54 PM
          1. oh my - Kim on Feb 1, 2003, 5:35 AM
            1. house part 2 - Andi on Feb 2, 2003, 11:03 AM
              1. Andi - Freesia on Feb 3, 2003, 2:48 PM
                1. my visitor - Andi on Feb 4, 2003, 12:17 PM
    4. It's spring time here! - Li on Jan 30, 2003, 9:24 PM
    5. Sunny CA! - y on Jan 31, 2003, 2:53 PM
    6. Greetings from Antarctica - Freesia on Jan 31, 2003, 3:37 PM

3. Confusion Blues... View Thread - c]:{ on Feb 3, 2003, 7:28 AM
    1. Hey Brett.... - Tim on Feb 4, 2003, 3:58 AM
      1. I hate it... - c]:{ on Feb 4, 2003, 5:50 AM
        1. I would prefer.... - Tim on Feb 4, 2003, 6:37 AM

4. Mont asked me... View Thread - c]:{ on Feb 3, 2003, 4:55 PM
  6. Late Nite with View Thread - Marvin on Feb 1, 2003, 10:31 PM
    1. Hey Marvin... - Tim on Feb 2, 2003, 6:23 AM
      1. About the CD - Marvin on Feb 2, 2003, 12:37 PM
        1. The results... - Tim on Feb 3, 2003, 4:37 AM
    2. Gosh Marvin... - Laura on Feb 2, 2003, 6:56 AM
      1. Re: Gosh Marvin... - Marvin on Feb 2, 2003, 2:57 PM
    3. hi - Kim on Feb 3, 2003, 2:02 AM
      1. Re: hi - Marvin on Feb 3, 2003, 4:15 PM

7. The Shuttle Tragedy View Thread - Freesia on Feb 1, 2003, 3:09 PM
    1. Very appropriate...thanks for sharing - Holly on Feb 2, 2003, 10:32 AM
    2. thanks Freesia - Kim on Feb 2, 2003, 12:05 PM
      1. Holly and Kim - Freesia on Feb 3, 2003, 3:01 PM

8. YEA.......I passed View Thread - sandi on Feb 1, 2003, 8:07 PM
    1. Congrats.... - Tim on Feb 2, 2003, 6:15 AM
      1. Sir Wormlips......"spell check.".... - sandi on Feb 2, 2003, 8:32 PM
        1. I have ... - Tim on Feb 3, 2003, 7:13 AM
    2. You go girl... - Laura on Feb 2, 2003, 6:51 AM
    3. congrats - Kim on Feb 2, 2003, 10:11 AM

9. Concert with my son....(winter blahs) View Thread - sunnyday on Feb 2, 2003, 7:38 AM
    1. Good to see you sunnyday - Holly on Feb 2, 2003, 10:53 AM
      1. It is not "sunnyday" who lurks..... - sunnyday on Feb 3, 2003, 5:17 AM

10. Instrumental Number Six by Marvin Beasley View Thread - c]:{ on Jan 31, 2003, 6:31 PM
    1. Brite and funky.... - Tim on Feb 1, 2003, 4:44 AM
      1. Thank You ! - Marvin Beasley on Feb 1, 2003, 1:51 PM
    2. COOL! (nm) - Holly on Feb 2, 2003, 11:42 AM
      1. Thanks !! - Marvin on Feb 2, 2003, 12:59 PM

11. As promised... View Thread - c]:{ on Feb 1, 2003, 5:24 AM
    1. Great Dynamics - Laura on Feb 1, 2003, 3:58 PM

12. Jim Croce's "Time In A Bottle"... View Thread - c]:{ on Feb 1, 2003, 1:01 AM
  14. Instrumentals... View Thread - c]:{ on Jan 30, 2003, 2:31 PM
    1. Welcome Marvin... - Tim on Jan 31, 2003, 3:57 AM
    2. Brett... - Tim on Jan 31, 2003, 3:59 AM
      1. okay... - c]:{ on Jan 31, 2003, 6:21 PM
    3. I can hear the music. - Laura on Jan 31, 2003, 6:24 PM

15. Dance Fever View Thread - Freesia on Jan 17, 2003, 3:53 PM
    1. you know I do, but... - Andi on Jan 19, 2003, 9:54 AM
    2. Dancing Fool!! - Sherry on Jan 21, 2003, 8:42 AM
    3. dancing - Kim on Jan 21, 2003, 9:56 AM
    4. No Do-si-dos - Holly on Jan 23, 2003, 2:41 PM
    5. Walter Schalk and other strong influentials - Kim on Jan 23, 2003, 2:42 PM
      1. teachers - Andi on Jan 24, 2003, 1:20 PM
        1. Andi - Kim on Jan 24, 2003, 2:42 PM
          1. teachers - Andi on Jan 27, 2003, 8:15 AM

16. I'm back... View Thread - c]:{ on Jan 22, 2003, 10:37 PM
    1. Well that explains.... - Tim on Jan 23, 2003, 3:53 AM
    2. Hi Brett,,,et.al.. - Holly on Jan 23, 2003, 2:23 PM
      1. Howdy Holly! - Sylvia on Jan 23, 2003, 10:58 PM
      2. Thanks Holly - Laura on Jan 25, 2003, 2:04 PM
    3. This is interesting..... - Sylvia on Jan 23, 2003, 10:05 PM
      1. Not to be confused! - Sherry on Jan 25, 2003, 7:56 PM
        1. How odd - Sylvia on Jan 26, 2003, 10:16 PM

17. Filling the void View Thread - SteveB on Jan 16, 2003, 11:27 AM
    1. Soldier song, oh...oh. - Kim on Jan 16, 2003, 3:19 PM
      1. Wood and Steel - Kim on Jan 16, 2003, 4:07 PM
      2. "Chicks" - Sherry on Jan 21, 2003, 7:57 AM
        1. Sherry/Godspeed - Kim on Jan 23, 2003, 9:10 PM
          1. Chicken Scratches..... - Sherry on Jan 24, 2003, 7:10 PM
    2. You can... - c]:{ on Jan 16, 2003, 4:58 PM
      1. Excuses, excuses - SteveB on Jan 16, 2003, 8:15 PM
        1. Yup.... - Sylvia on Jan 16, 2003, 11:28 PM
          1. Sylvia's right... - c]:{ on Jan 17, 2003, 12:03 AM
      2. "Like A Rock" - Sherry on Jan 21, 2003, 8:19 AM
        1. Sherry - Kim on Jan 21, 2003, 2:31 PM
          1. "Everwood" - Sherry on Jan 22, 2003, 8:44 AM
            1. Sherry - Sylvia on Jan 24, 2003, 12:22 AM
              1. TP - Kim on Jan 24, 2003, 2:44 PM
                1. Oh Yeah!! - Sylvia on Jan 26, 2003, 10:03 PM
              2. "Shhhhhhh" - Sherry on Jan 24, 2003, 7:14 PM
                1. I believe.... - Sylvia on Jan 26, 2003, 10:07 PM
    3. Hi Steve - Freesia on Jan 16, 2003, 5:42 PM

18. still rebuilding.. View Thread - c]:{ on Jan 26, 2003, 1:19 AM
  20. Cool New Years story View Thread - Holly on Jan 23, 2003, 3:07 PM
    1. Hi Holly - Kim on Jan 23, 2003, 8:59 PM
    2. How wonderful! - Sylvia on Jan 23, 2003, 11:58 PM
      1. Yep :-) - Holly on Jan 24, 2003, 5:59 AM
    3. I am glad you were tuned in..... - Laura on Jan 25, 2003, 1:50 PM

21. Still... View Thread - c]:{ on Jan 23, 2003, 11:07 PM
  23. Grass View Thread - Kim on Jan 17, 2003, 4:44 AM
    1. BlueGrass - Monte on Jan 17, 2003, 6:13 AM
    2. Kim and Mont - Freesia on Jan 17, 2003, 7:11 AM
      1. "the Loar" - Kim on Jan 17, 2003, 7:59 AM
      2. Freesia..... - Sherry on Jan 21, 2003, 8:28 AM
    3. Blue....Grass - Sylvia on Jan 20, 2003, 12:06 AM
      1. pick 'n bow till the roof caved in - Kim on Jan 20, 2003, 7:12 AM
        1. Slowing down..... - Sylvia on Jan 20, 2003, 2:52 PM
        2. Oh Kim!!! - Sherry on Jan 21, 2003, 8:32 AM
          1. hi-5 Sherry (no message) - Kim on Jan 23, 2003, 9:43 PM

24. Bits and Pieces To Share.... View Thread - Freesia on Jan 13, 2003, 2:36 PM
    1. Thanks Freesia.. - c]:{ on Jan 15, 2003, 9:45 PM
    2. Thanks Freesia - Sylvia on Jan 16, 2003, 10:16 PM
      1. Sylvia - Freesia on Jan 17, 2003, 7:23 AM
        1. Our House - Holly on Jan 23, 2003, 9:55 AM
    3. Thanks Freesia - Kim on Jan 17, 2003, 4:03 AM

25. Did anyone see..... View Thread - Sylvia on Jan 16, 2003, 11:51 PM
    1. Missed it but... - c]:{ on Jan 17, 2003, 12:07 AM
    2. really?? - Kim on Jan 17, 2003, 8:02 AM
      1. Brett and Kim - Sylvia on Jan 20, 2003, 3:12 PM

26. Sisters Of The Ages... View Thread - c]:{ on Jan 12, 2003, 1:03 AM
    1. Wow, what a geat way to start a Sunday morning!!! - Laura on Jan 12, 2003, 5:36 AM
      1. Laura.... - sandi on Jan 14, 2003, 1:19 AM
    2. How do I....... - sandi on Jan 14, 2003, 1:09 AM
    3. After being... - Tim on Jan 14, 2003, 4:26 AM
    4. Sandi....... - Sherry on Jan 20, 2003, 3:06 PM

27. Great job Brett View Thread - Laura on Jan 19, 2003, 6:32 AM
  29. Just thinkin'..... View Thread - Freesia on Jan 7, 2003, 5:23 PM
    1. Tony? - Kim on Jan 7, 2003, 5:46 PM
    2. Not sure about that food you are cookin' ... - Teresa on Jan 7, 2003, 7:03 PM
      1. Kim and Teresa - Freesia on Jan 7, 2003, 8:43 PM
        1. tofu/Dan and No Resemblance Whatsoever - Kim on Jan 8, 2003, 6:34 AM
          1. Cooking? Me? - Teresa on Jan 8, 2003, 4:50 PM
        2. How Fun, recipes!!! - Laura on Jan 8, 2003, 2:58 PM
          1. Food Talk Warning - Kim on Jan 8, 2003, 3:14 PM
            1. ooooh kay! - Laura on Jan 8, 2003, 3:33 PM
              1. oooo Laura - Freesia on Jan 8, 2003, 4:32 PM
                1. It's a done deal!! - Laura on Jan 8, 2003, 6:04 PM
                  1. Laura and Sherry - Freesia on Jan 18, 2003, 3:06 PM
                2. Hey Freesia! - Sherry on Jan 8, 2003, 11:12 PM
              2. antioxidant cocktail man/Laura - Kim on Jan 9, 2003, 6:02 AM
                1. Kim and The Nice Day!! - Sherry on Jan 9, 2003, 7:42 AM
    3. Come ooooon...... - Freesia on Jan 8, 2003, 5:46 PM
      1. It would take me all night... - Laura on Jan 8, 2003, 6:12 PM
      2. then, now and later - Andi on Jan 10, 2003, 3:33 PM
        1. Andi - Freesia on Jan 12, 2003, 8:47 PM
          1. Maine - Andi on Jan 13, 2003, 3:26 PM
            1. Andi - Freesia on Jan 13, 2003, 6:40 PM
              1. Boothbay - Andi on Jan 15, 2003, 2:22 PM
                1. Andi/Maine - Freesia on Jan 15, 2003, 4:52 PM
                  1. jewelry yes, singing, only in my car - Andi on Jan 16, 2003, 7:34 AM
                    1. Little Andi Tappy Toes - Freesia on Jan 16, 2003, 8:32 AM
                      1. thread & beads - Anonymous on Jan 17, 2003, 9:36 AM
                        1. Andi - Freesia on Jan 17, 2003, 3:04 PM
    4. Joni Mitchell... - c]:{ on Jan 11, 2003, 8:59 AM
      1. And... - c]:{ on Jan 11, 2003, 9:02 AM
        1. What a lovely Sunday mornig!!! - Laura on Jan 12, 2003, 6:16 AM
          1. you're welcome but... - c]:{ on Jan 12, 2003, 9:33 PM

30. Brentt sounds like neil young....he is getting better. View Thread - scarecrows dream on Jan 15, 2003, 3:40 AM
    1. Thank you... - c]:{ on Jan 15, 2003, 7:36 PM
    2. Brett IS getting better - Monte on Jan 16, 2003, 9:28 PM
      1. The Brothers....... - sandi on Jan 18, 2003, 12:28 AM

31. Mont sings... View Thread - c]:{ on Jan 15, 2003, 10:37 AM
    1. As I've said before... - Tim on Jan 15, 2003, 12:24 PM
      1. "Talent" - Monte on Jan 16, 2003, 9:06 PM
    2. Lovely - Freesia on Jan 15, 2003, 2:05 PM
      1. "Cool and Green and Shady" - Monte on Jan 16, 2003, 8:49 PM
        1. Mont/construction - Kim on Jan 17, 2003, 11:08 AM
    3. Oh Mont - Kim on Jan 16, 2003, 2:55 PM
      1. Sigh - Monte on Jan 16, 2003, 8:33 PM
    4. Hey Monte - Welcome Back! - Sylvia on Jan 16, 2003, 9:55 PM

32. Please..... View Thread - sandi on Jan 14, 2003, 1:25 AM
    1. I read it... - Tim on Jan 14, 2003, 8:23 AM
    2. I read it too.. - Laura on Jan 15, 2003, 4:16 PM

33. Brett performs... View Thread - c]:{ on Jan 14, 2003, 7:18 AM
    1. look at this Brett - scarecrows dream on Jan 15, 2003, 3:47 AM
      1. Only if... - c]:{ on Jan 15, 2003, 4:07 PM

34. Scarecrows dream what did it mean to me? View Thread - scarecrows dream on Jan 13, 2003, 9:31 AM
    1. Well ... - Teresa on Jan 13, 2003, 6:37 PM
    2. To me... - Tim on Jan 14, 2003, 8:26 AM
    3. I take it as... - c]:{ on Jan 14, 2003, 11:56 AM
      1. that sounds good enough - scarecrows dream on Jan 15, 2003, 3:44 AM

35. Sandwiches That You Will Like View Thread - Jan on Jan 11, 2003, 8:53 AM
    1. sandwiches - Andi on Jan 14, 2003, 7:54 AM

36. Disney movie...based on song's of Dan. View Thread - simpleland on Jan 9, 2003, 10:31 AM
    1. ?? - Freesia on Jan 9, 2003, 2:59 PM
      1. mustn't - Kim on Jan 9, 2003, 3:53 PM
      2. Quack quack! - Teresa on Jan 9, 2003, 5:43 PM
        1. Teresa - Freesia on Jan 9, 2003, 8:42 PM
          1. The point is, you can see it!! Ducks? - Laura on Jan 10, 2003, 3:10 AM
          2. Blame it on Dan's sense of humor ... - Teresa on Jan 11, 2003, 10:42 AM
            1. Daffy Rules - Freesia on Jan 11, 2003, 11:36 AM
        2. P.S. - Freesia on Jan 9, 2003, 8:58 PM
        3. Of course it is the duck part that counts! - Sylvia on Jan 9, 2003, 11:05 PM
        4. You're killin' me - Freesia on Jan 10, 2003, 6:20 AM
          1. But Freesia dear.... - Sylvia on Jan 11, 2003, 11:00 PM
            1. Oh, but Sylvia darlin'.... - Freesia on Jan 12, 2003, 8:04 AM
              1. Sorry F! - Sylvia on Jan 14, 2003, 7:41 AM
    2. You all are so funny.... - Laura on Jan 9, 2003, 5:35 PM
      1. Song for a Carpenter - Kim on Jan 10, 2003, 4:13 AM
        1. How interesting. - Laura on Jan 10, 2003, 8:58 PM
          1. really - Kim on Jan 11, 2003, 3:49 PM
            1. Dan's havn't been published .... - Laura on Jan 12, 2003, 6:34 AM
              1. Tasha Tudor/Laura - Kim on Jan 12, 2003, 9:41 AM
                1. Tasha - Freesia on Jan 12, 2003, 9:53 AM
                  1. baker's dozen in 2003 - Kim on Jan 12, 2003, 10:56 AM
                  2. Tasha - Laura on Jan 12, 2003, 4:03 PM
        2. And if you haven't heard it... - c]:{ on Jan 14, 2003, 7:28 AM

37. Tim Brewer performs... View Thread - c]:{ on Jan 14, 2003, 7:14 AM
  39. Yes... ...Brett is still around... View Thread - c]:{ on Jan 8, 2003, 8:50 PM
    1. and in fine fashion!! - Tim on Jan 9, 2003, 4:20 AM
      1. I Once Wrote.... - c]:{ on Jan 9, 2003, 8:10 AM
        1. My version... - Tim on Jan 9, 2003, 11:56 AM
          1. Please... - c]:{ on Jan 9, 2003, 2:25 PM
      2. Well... - c]:{ on Jan 9, 2003, 11:36 AM
        1. Tis an.... - Tim on Jan 9, 2003, 11:49 AM
      3. thanks.... - sandi on Jan 14, 2003, 12:24 AM

40. Artistry Of Parker And Kristi... View Thread - c]:{ on Jan 12, 2003, 9:22 PM
    1. Cute kids dude.... - Tim on Jan 13, 2003, 3:45 AM
    2. Beautiful children - Laura on Jan 13, 2003, 1:36 PM
      1. Go to their artistry pages again... - c]:{ on Jan 13, 2003, 5:21 PM

41. Before MTV View Thread - Freesia on Jan 12, 2003, 7:59 AM
    1. Oh GOSH~ - Kim on Jan 12, 2003, 10:59 AM
    2. I could see DAn with "Solid Gold "Dancers..... - Laura on Jan 12, 2003, 4:19 PM
    3. It has a good beat and you can dance to it ... - Teresa on Jan 12, 2003, 6:48 PM

42. Juliann has arrived!! View Thread - Sylvia on Jan 1, 2003, 11:37 PM
    1. Congrats "Granny"... - Tim on Jan 2, 2003, 3:58 AM
      1. Wow - is eight really enough?? - Sylvia on Jan 7, 2003, 10:16 PM
    2. OOPS !! - Tim on Jan 2, 2003, 4:01 AM
    3. Congratulations! - sunnyday on Jan 2, 2003, 6:13 AM
      1. Cute little *pink* clothes - Sylvia on Jan 7, 2003, 10:24 PM
    4. Nothing moe beautiful - Laura on Jan 2, 2003, 3:30 PM
      1. I couldn't agree more! - Sylvia on Jan 7, 2003, 10:42 PM
    5. Congratulations ... - Teresa on Jan 2, 2003, 6:51 PM
      1. And then send her home.... Hee hee - Sylvia on Jan 7, 2003, 10:48 PM
    6. Congratulationss - Andi on Jan 5, 2003, 3:25 PM
      1. Thank you Andi! - Sylvia on Jan 7, 2003, 11:01 PM
    7. Grandbaby - Freesia on Jan 5, 2003, 8:50 PM
      1. Consider it done dear Freesia - Sylvia on Jan 7, 2003, 11:29 PM
    8. Well, congratulations! - Christian on Jan 6, 2003, 2:26 PM
      1. You know Christian..... - Sylvia on Jan 8, 2003, 12:04 AM
    9. Caaane - Kim on Jan 7, 2003, 6:57 PM
      1. Can Cane be.... - Sylvia on Jan 8, 2003, 12:35 AM
        1. hush - Kim on Jan 8, 2003, 4:55 AM
          1. You know..... - Sylvia on Jan 8, 2003, 8:58 PM
    10. Sylvia!! Congraulations!! - Sherry on Jan 8, 2003, 11:45 AM
      1. Thanks Sherry!! - Sylvia on Jan 8, 2003, 9:30 PM
    11. Sorry I took so long... - c]:{ on Jan 10, 2003, 10:10 PM
      1. I'll send it along..... - Sylvia on Jan 11, 2003, 11:19 PM

43. I dont drink im just crazy.....oh well so much for my cartoon mind. View Thread - simpleland on Jan 10, 2003, 9:42 PM
    1. ? - Freesia on Jan 11, 2003, 6:56 AM
      1. Very Good Freesia - Laura on Jan 11, 2003, 3:53 PM

44. Tim Brewer performs... View Thread - c]:{ on Jan 8, 2003, 8:54 PM
    1. wonderful - Laura on Jan 11, 2003, 5:12 AM
      1. Thanks Laura... - Tim on Jan 11, 2003, 10:15 AM

45. Music for certain seasons View Thread - Jan on Jan 11, 2003, 8:27 AM
  47. They say "things come in threes..." View Thread - Jan on Jan 11, 2003, 8:07 AM
  49. Back to "Reality" TV View Thread - Jan on Jan 6, 2003, 8:22 AM
    1. Oh my - Freesia on Jan 6, 2003, 1:57 PM
    2. No self respect, no respect for life. - Laura on Jan 7, 2003, 4:40 AM
      1. Article - Freesia on Jan 7, 2003, 6:39 AM
        1. I wholeheartedly agree - Jan on Jan 7, 2003, 10:10 AM
          1. Hope in sight..... - Freesia on Jan 7, 2003, 3:18 PM
            1. phases - Kim on Jan 7, 2003, 4:16 PM
              1. That explains it all! - Teresa on Jan 7, 2003, 7:32 PM
                1. Teresa..... - Sherry on Jan 8, 2003, 1:11 PM
                  1. You could always climb mountains... - Laura on Jan 8, 2003, 2:30 PM
                    1. Laura - Sherry on Jan 8, 2003, 10:23 PM
                      1. yep!! - Laura on Jan 9, 2003, 5:37 PM
                  2. me too - but no cameras - Kim on Jan 8, 2003, 3:20 PM
                    1. Kim...... - Sherry on Jan 8, 2003, 10:32 PM
                  3. Sherry ... - Teresa on Jan 8, 2003, 4:39 PM
                    1. Teresa - Freesia on Jan 8, 2003, 5:32 PM
                    2. Teresa...... - Sherry on Jan 8, 2003, 10:36 PM
                      1. delicacies to some - Kim on Jan 9, 2003, 6:25 AM
                        1. You are quite right...... - Sherry on Jan 9, 2003, 7:54 AM
                          1. virtue and deceit and balance - Kim on Jan 9, 2003, 10:18 AM
                            1. Going to work without a tie and dress...... - Sherry on Jan 9, 2003, 7:09 PM
                              1. digital - Kim on Jan 10, 2003, 3:59 AM
            2. Oh Freesia! - Sherry on Jan 8, 2003, 1:14 PM
        2. Ghandi's Quote.... - Sherry on Jan 8, 2003, 12:58 PM
    3. Aiiiieeeee!!! - Sherry on Jan 8, 2003, 12:52 PM
      1. Thank you Sherry - Laura on Jan 8, 2003, 6:00 PM
        1. Laura..... - Sherry on Jan 8, 2003, 11:05 PM
          1. Oh... - Freesia on Jan 9, 2003, 2:55 PM
            1. Aussie/Blue Heeler mix!!! :-) - Sherry on Jan 9, 2003, 6:10 PM
          2. hOW WONDERFUL!! - Laura on Jan 9, 2003, 5:47 PM
            1. Laura...... - Sherry on Jan 9, 2003, 6:32 PM
        2. Laura - Freesia on Jan 9, 2003, 6:26 PM
          1. Freesia - Sherry on Jan 9, 2003, 6:35 PM
          2. the oath - Kim on Jan 10, 2003, 9:22 AM
            1. Sherry, Freesia and Kim..... - Laura on Jan 11, 2003, 4:52 AM

50. The Latest From Dan's Management... View Thread - c]:{ on Jan 8, 2003, 8:58 PM
    1. Who is Laurie???????? - Laura on Jan 10, 2003, 8:41 PM
      1. This Laurie... - c]:{ on Jan 10, 2003, 10:55 PM
        1. OOh, - Laura on Jan 11, 2003, 4:18 AM

51. I've added the artistry of my brother View Thread - c]:{ on Dec 26, 2002, 7:50 PM
    1. Talent seems... - Tim on Dec 27, 2002, 4:11 AM
    2. Artistic Family - Laura on Dec 27, 2002, 4:17 PM
    3. Thank you both... - c]:{ on Jan 10, 2003, 11:03 PM

52. Hello again everyone View Thread - Anonymous on Jan 1, 2003, 11:42 PM
    1. Wendell... - c]:{ on Jan 10, 2003, 11:00 PM

53. where is Brett ?? he still around? View Thread - simpleland on Jan 8, 2003, 6:24 AM
    1. Okay... - c]:{ on Jan 10, 2003, 10:57 PM

54. Come out ,come out ,where ever you are!!! View Thread - Laura on Jan 3, 2003, 3:32 PM
    1. Can we move Christmas to March? - Jan on Jan 4, 2003, 12:07 PM
      1. Hey Jan, - Laura on Jan 4, 2003, 5:03 PM
        1. Hey Laura... - Jan on Jan 5, 2003, 8:43 AM
          1. Jan, you sound like a kindred Spirit! - Laura on Jan 5, 2003, 9:13 AM
            1. Trying to breath here!!!! - robhamster on Jan 5, 2003, 9:26 PM
              1. Hey Robhamster! Good to have you back! - Laura on Jan 6, 2003, 6:48 AM
              2. Robert - Jan on Jan 6, 2003, 8:42 AM
                1. Red Rocks - Kim on Jan 7, 2003, 7:04 PM
                  1. Kim I think we may have met - robhamster on Jan 8, 2003, 9:16 PM
                    1. LOL!!! robhamster I'm not Kim but then..... - Sylvia on Jan 8, 2003, 11:40 PM
                      1. Sylvia, smylvia - robhamster on Jan 9, 2003, 9:51 PM
                        1. You mean that crisp, clear mountain air? - Sylvia on Jan 9, 2003, 10:48 PM
                        2. Aggie Maggie's - Kim on Jan 10, 2003, 4:14 PM
                    2. Sylvia not Sandy - Kim on Jan 9, 2003, 6:07 AM
                  2. Red Rocks/Kim - Jan on Jan 9, 2003, 5:23 AM
              3. Breathing Just Fine! - Teresa on Jan 7, 2003, 7:51 PM
                1. I remember that hike! - Sylvia on Jan 9, 2003, 1:08 AM
                  1. Hike what hike? It was more like ... - Teresa on Jan 9, 2003, 6:44 PM
                    1. Well considering.... - Sylvia on Jan 9, 2003, 10:56 PM
            2. Laura - Jan on Jan 6, 2003, 8:26 AM
              1. Laura - Kim on Jan 7, 2003, 6:54 PM
                1. Jan and Kim - Laura on Jan 10, 2003, 9:16 PM
      2. Counting your blessings this New year... - sunnyday on Jan 5, 2003, 8:13 AM
        1. Thank you. - Jan on Jan 5, 2003, 9:07 AM
    2. Hapy New Year!! - robhamster on Jan 5, 2003, 9:09 PM
      1. YEah - Laura on Jan 6, 2003, 6:51 AM
    3. Neither Paolo or Robhamster but... - Christian on Jan 6, 2003, 2:32 PM
      1. Christian, good to hear from you! - Laura on Jan 6, 2003, 5:50 PM

55. I need... View Thread - c]:{ on Jan 8, 2003, 9:02 PM
    1. TOP SECRET INFO... - Tim on Jan 9, 2003, 4:45 AM
      1. I got it... - c]:{ on Jan 9, 2003, 7:58 PM

56. An unlikely hero View Thread - Jan on Jan 9, 2003, 5:13 AM
    1. Jan.... - Sherry on Jan 9, 2003, 7:57 AM

57. Taking a backward glance before I look ahead! View Thread - Teresa on Jan 5, 2003, 3:09 PM
    1. Keep your head up and your spirits high! - Christian on Jan 6, 2003, 2:28 PM
      1. Thanks Christian ... - Teresa on Jan 7, 2003, 7:11 PM
    2. Teresa - Sylvia on Jan 9, 2003, 12:42 AM

58. Fogelberg style is back.....my new drawing of Dan. View Thread - simpleland on Jan 7, 2003, 9:12 AM

<< Prev 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40   Next >> 
Find more forums on Singers and VocalistsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

In Memory of Cyd Marilyn (Campbell) Carr-Smith - The mother of our children Parker and Kristina and the mother of Justin and Dyan from a previous marriage who I love as my own, and in Memory her mother Vicki (Larsen) Campbell - Two beautiful women, courageous Latter Day Saint women, who were dedicated to living a Christ centered life, dedicated to their families and teaching them correct principles, not only by words, but also by example. These women, these beautiful ladies, both lost their fight with cancer within a two and a half years of each other. Shortly after Vicki lost her battle with cancer, Cyd was diagnosed with this same dreadful disease. Both of them fought a valiant fight, with dignity and grace, to their very last mortal breath... But God is eternal, Life is eternal, Love is eternal. My life is better, having been blessed by having them in it. Thank you Cyd! Thank you mom!

Cyd Marilyn (Campbell) Carr-Smith 

Mom

March 31, 1963 ~ April 13, 2008

~ Brett and Cyd ~
Parker's Parents
~ 1988 ~

~ Dyan,  Brett,  Cyd,  Parker,  Justin ~
~ 1990 ~

~ Cyd ~

~ The Mother Of Four ~

~ Two Wonderful Children From Her First  Marriage ~
~ Justin Tyler Carr ~
 ~ Dyan Lucile (Carr) Abbott ~

~ Two Wonderful Children From Her Second Marriage ~
~ Parker Martin Smith ~ 
~ Kristina Laur�n Smith ~

And Then The Cancer Came

Parker's 1st haircut and 1st haircut with a purpose

Parker and about 20 other boys shaved there heads in support of Cyd

Chad and Vicki Campbell
On Their Wedding Day
After Leaving The LDS Temple
Where They Were Married
For Eternity.

With Faith In Every Footstep Along The Mission Road

Elder Parker Martin Smith
My Son In Ukraine Donetsk
dearelder.com/parker

Coming Home November 24, 2010

Elder Smith is from Mesa AZ. He is an Eagle Scout and enjoys sports, painting, drawing, hiking and camping.

COMPANIONS
Along The Mission Road

The Holy Spirit

Elder Chris Cullen

Elder Cullen is from Provo UT. He enjoys sports, the violin , the guitar and computers.

MTC-Provo

November 5, 2008-January 20, 2009
Click To Enlarge Picture...
Elder Cullen ~ Elder Smith

Elder Michael Woodhead

"Trainer" To "Greenie" 

Elder Smith

Alekseyvka

January 26, 2009-March 9, 2009

Elder Woodhead With
President And Sister Andersen

On the same evening that Elder Smith opened his mission call we had the pleasure of attending the fireside where this dedicated couple shared their testimonies and pictures of serving as the Ukraine Donetsk Mission President.

Elder Devin Shumway

March 9, 2009-May 25, 2009

Elder Kerr and Elder Shumway

Elder Adam Beus

May 25, 2009-July 13, 2009

Elder Smith ~ Elder Beus

Elder Val Verde
Mariupol 
July 13, 2009-August 25, 2009 

Elder Val Verde ~ Elder Smith

Elder Stout 
Mariupol 
August 25, 2009-October 2, 2009

Elder Smith ~ Elder Stout

Elder Tillitson

Makeevka

October 2, 2009-November 13, 2009 

Elder Tillitson ~ Elder Smith

Elder Smith 

"Trainer" To "Greenie"  

Elder Tilgner 

Petrosky 

November 13, 2009~January 2010

Elder Tilgner ~ Elder Smith

Elder Tilgner is from Wulfen, Germany. He enjoys all sports. He also enjoys auto mechanics. He has served as a Primary teacher and a counselor in the Elders Quorum Presidency. He is talented in organizing and motivating and is very creative. His trainer is Elder Smith and they are serving in Petrosky.

Elder Duffy

Alekseyvka

January 2010 ~ Present

Zone Leaders

Elder Smith ~ Elder Duffy

Your Favorite Missionary From There.

DearElder.Com Will 
(At No Cost To You) 

Correct Your Spelling
Supply Stationary And Stamps
Print Your Letters And Fold Properly 
Address The Envelopes

Lick 'Em, 
Stick 'Em 
And Stuff "Em In A Pouch

Send A Copy To The Elder's Email
Send A Copy To Your Email 

For Your Convenience, A Copy Of Each Letter Is Retained At DearElder.Com And Is Easily Retrievable On Your Account Page.

A Father's Testimony
everon.info/testimony

My Son In Ukraine Donetsk
everon.info/parker

Elder Dallin T. Shelley
Cousin In Canada Toronto West 

dearelder.com/ElderDallinTShelley

Coming Home June 24, 2010

President And Sister Fry
Mission President's Blog

timandjeanniefry.blogspot.com

Elder And Sister Kinghorn
Humanitarian Mission Couple
kinghornscalledtoserve.blogspot.com

The Church of Jesus Christ
of Latter Day Saints

lds.org

Learn More About Jesus Christ
 jesuschrist.lds.org

Joseph Smith - Prophet Of God
josephsmith.lds.org

What Do Mormon's Believe?
Find Out Here!
mormon.org

Mission Web Site
Ukraine Donetsk Mission

A Great Place
To Write A Missionary
dearelder.com
Elder Patrick Walton's Father
Rick Walton @ rickwalton.com
Author Of Children's Books
Elder Wilson Hansen
On Facebook
Elder Michael Woodhead's
Blog
elderwoodhead.blogspot.com
Elder Michael Woodhead's Parents ~ Steve And Jane Anne ~
steveandjaneanne.blogspot.com
Elder Bronson Shipp's Mom
~ Janie ~
hotmamashouse.blogspot.com
Elder Bronson Shipp's
Missionary Web Sites
missionsite.net/eldershipp
eldershipp.blogspot.com
dearelder.com/ElderShipp
Elder Brian Moore
On DearElder
dearelder.com/brianborumoore

Elder Chey Rasmussen

dearelder.com/chey

Rasmussen Family Blogspot

Elder Rasmussen With
President And Sister Andersen

THE ARTICLES OF FAITH OF
THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS

History of the Church
Vol. 4, pp. 535—541

1 We believe in God, the Eternal Father, and in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost.

2 We believe that men will be punished for their own sins, and not for Adam’s transgression.

3 We believe that through the Atonement of Christ, all mankind may be saved, by obedience to the laws and ordinances of the Gospel.

4 We believe that the first principles and ordinances of the Gospel are: first, Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ; second, Repentance; third, Baptism by immersion for the remission of sins; fourth, Laying on of hands for the gift of the Holy Ghost.

5 We believe that a man must be called of God, by prophecy, and by the laying on of hands by those who are in authority, to preach the Gospel and administer in the ordinances thereof.

6 We believe in the same organization that existed in the Primitive Church, namely, apostles, prophets, pastors, teachers, evangelists, and so forth. 7 We believe in the gift of tongues, prophecy, revelation, visions, healing, interpretation of tongues, and so forth.

8 We believe the Bible to be the word of God as far as it is translated correctly; we also believe the Book of Mormon to be the word of God.

9 We believe all that God has revealed, all that He does now reveal, and we believe that He will yet reveal many great and important things pertaining to the Kingdom of God.

10 We believe in the literal gathering of Israel and in the restoration of the Ten Tribes; that Zion (the New Jerusalem) will be built upon the American continent; that Christ will reign personally upon the earth; and, that the earth will be renewed and receive its paradisiacal glory.

11 We claim the privilege of worshiping Almighty God according to the dictates of our own conscience, and allow all men the same privilege, let them worship how, where, or what they may.

12 We believe in being subject to kings, presidents, rulers, and magistrates, in obeying, honoring, and sustaining the law.

13 We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed, we may say that we follow the admonition of Paul—We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things. If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.

Joseph Smith

LDS Mormon Links – LDS Mormon links directory for all Latter Day Saints. We hope all Latter Day Saints will find this LDS Mormon link directory helpful.  Everything at freeldsart.com is Mormon related and free to use for all Latter Day Saints.

Becoming LDS

This blog is full of thoughts, experiences, and ideas concerning LDS topics and life. My hope is that through my blog we can come closer to truly becoming Latter-day Saints. I also hope for it to be a guide to those who are seeking for the truth, for those who want to learn more about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and|or for those who need guidance in joining the church and Becoming LDS.

17 Points 
of the 
True Church of Christ

Christ organized the Church (Eph 4:11-14)

The true church must bear the name of Jesus Christ (Eph 5:23)

The true church must have a foundation of Apostles and Prophets (Eph 2:19-20)

The true church must have the same organization as Christ’s Church (Eph 4:11-14)

The true church must claim divine authority (Heb 4:4-10)

The true church must have no paid ministry (Acts 20:33-34; John 10:11-13)>

The true church must baptize by immersion (Matt 3:13-16)

The true church must bestow the gift of the Holy Ghost by the laying on of hands (Acts 8:14-17)

The true church must practice divine healing (Mark 3:14-15)

The true church must teach that God and Jesus are separate and distinct individuals (John 17:11; 20:17)

The true church must teach that God and Jesus have bodies of flesh and bone (Luke 23:36-39; Acts 1:9-11; Heb 1:1-3)

The officers must be called by God (Heb 4:4; Ex 28:1; 40:13-16)

The true church must claim revelation from God (Amos 3:7)

The true church must be a missionary church (Matt 28:19-20)

The true church must be a restored church (Acts 3:19-20)

The true church must practice baptism for the dead (1Cor 15:16&29)

“By their fruits ye shall know them.” (Matt 7:20)

Ukraine Donetsk Mission
PO Box 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130

This address is done through a pouch service, so do not include anything but the following.

Postcards or Single sheet of paper written on one side, folded tri-fold (blank side out) with 2 small pieces of tape at seam, leaving ends open, 1 stamp. Write info above on center, include complete return address at top left corner.

How does pouch mail work?

The Church offers a free mail delivery service called "pouch mail" for letters to missionaries serving in countries where regular mail services are not reliable. Each week, they send one box of letters to each pouch mission office, with aims for more successful, timely letter delivery.

Pouch mail is sent out every Monday, but letters must be submitted by noon the previous Thursday to get into the Monday batch.

Ukraine Donetsk Mission is a necessary part of the address for the Church to know which box of letters to put your letter in.

To send packages or anything of that sort use the following address:

Prospekt Bogdana Khmelnitskogo 67A
Donetsk, Ukraine 83087

Do Not Include the words
"Ukraine Donetsk Mission".

If you do it will be returned!!!

Also know that most packages that are sent mid-November through mid-January will be opened and have items stolen before they reach the mission office. This happens often at other times of the year but almost ALWAYS at this time of year.

Thanks To Patrick & Amy Shipp For Posting The Following ROXOLANA Info On Elder Shipp's Blog:

Best Shipping Method

ROXOLANA International Trade
2200 Route 10 West, Suite 104
Parsippany NJ 07054
(973) 538-3888
(888) 725-8665

Contact ROXOLANA for instructions 
and shipping labels.

If you just want to 
send Elder Smith an email

parker.smith@myldsmail.net 

The Mormon 100:
A Ranking of the 100 Most Influential Latter-Day Saints 
in History

ldsfilm.com/100/lds100.html 

Moroni's Latter-Day Saint Page - Inviting Others To Come Unto Christ On The Internet Since 1997

Moroni's Latter-Day Saint Page
Inviting Others To Come Unto Christ
On The Internet Since 1997 

Elder Smith's Email 
<parker.smith@myldsmail.net

Older Smith's Email
BrettSmith@EverOn.Info