Return to Index  

Who remembers the Goat doctors treasure!!-Also, Two-Box hunter,,

December 9 2002 at 6:57 PM
No score for this post
Paul  (Login PPalomo)
from IP address 65.148.248.128

Phil was asking about two-box detectors a day or so ago, I hope you guys don't mind me posting a short story about the two-box and one of the members that has helped Jimmy Sierra with locating buried treasure.

I'm sure many of you can remember the goat doctors treasure, Jimmy Sierra and a few of his trusted friends had searched for the many caches of buried silver dollars on the property that once belonged to the goat doctor. There was a sad ending of what took place after the loot had been recovered. I'm sure a few of you can recall what happened.

They had located many thousands of dollars of silver coins, most of them silver dollars. One of the people that helped in the recovery of the goat doctors loot was Ed Milota, Friend to Jimmy Sierra and very well know to the field of treasure hunting. Ed sold me my first two-box detector and shared many of his treasure stories. He also trained me to use the two-box and had hopes of me using the two-box unit to start a part-time business of locating under ground pipes and septic tanks. Ed does this part-time and has made a very good steady income of helping others locate deep targets.

Pictured below are two pictures of Ed, One of the pics he is helping Jimmy Sierra locate a lost strong box. The other pic is Ed holding a TM-808 two-box on the front cover of a treasure magazine.

Pictured above to the left is Ed Milota "carrying the two-box" in the center is Dave Buller and to the right is Jimmy Sierra. At this site near Snelling they had searched what they believed to be a lost strong box containing gold nuggets/dust, The end result ended with them finding the strong box which did not have the gold they had hoped for.......Ed Milota shared this story with me along with many other treasure stories from his many years of treasure hunting.

Pictured above is Ed Milota posing with the Whites TM 808 Tow-box, advertising a product for Whites. Ed told me he would have rather posed with the TF-900 two-box. Ed is world known and has traveled to different parts of the world locating treasure paid by investors for using his highly skilled service. Ed is the one that trained me with using a two-box.

Thanks for looking
Paul

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on Metal DetectingCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Lost Treasure On L
ine Banner
Join the Lost Treasu re Banner Program