ClownCollectables

Collectable Clowns Forum and Message Board!

Need Help With 3 clown Paintings

by (no login)

Hello Everyone! It is very nice to have found such a unique forum!

I would like to post a few clown oil paintings I have in my possession to see if anyone can tell me about the artists and perhaps direct me towards a buyer. I am already very familiar with ebay. The clown painting market is not exactly "hot" anymore. There are about 100 clown paintings, but nobody is bidding! So, I'd like to locate some interested parties and list an exclusive ebay auction for the buyer.

ANYWAY, I have 3 OUTSTANDING clown oil paintings. Last year, a gentleman was practically begging me to take $1500.00 for all three, which made me suspicious...they are probably worth more. Here is the list of the Artists and sizes:

1. "O. Hammer" - 20" x 24" -
2. "Kochran" - 16" x 20"
3. K. Tomson - 24" x 36"

I can send pics and/or post some pics online and report back to you guys with the link. All are framed (sizes above are canvas dimensions, not including the frame).

The "O.Hammer" painting is the most striking and I have seen this name around on ebay and other art and clown sites, BUT.....I have no idea who this person is or where to find more info (not just hm...ALL of the artists).

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon! Don't hesitate to shoot me an email!

Posted on Mar 25, 2005, 5:12 AM
from IP address 68.12.122.251

Respond to this message   

Return to Index

Response TitleAuthor and Date
plz send me a picture of the O. Hammer on Apr 11

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Thank You and Come Back Soon. Don't forget to bookmark us!