Home > Discussion Groups > Tricks & Tips

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Boards. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=95064&messageid=1113823324
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

Decal / paint problem with DUKW

November 23 2003 at 9:15 AM
Jim Hockett  (no login)
from IP address 198.81.26.134

I recently completed the Italeri DUKW and painted it with POLLY-Scale paint. I attempted to decal directly over the top of this (yeah, I know, clear coat, but this has always worked for me before.) The problem came when I applied Solvaset. A tiny amount of paint, especially the black shading lifted, then dried in the same pattern as the puddle of Solvaset. Any ideas for an easy fix, or am I going to have to drag out the airbrush again and do it right this time?
Cheers,
Jim

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Jim, Jim, Jim.... - Dave O'Hara on Nov 23, 2003, 5:40 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse