Which punch & die set to get?January 29 2004 at 3:22 PM
|peter abe (no login)|
from IP address 22.214.171.124
have seen at least 2 different micro punch & die sets available for modellers in the market: one from Historex, and another one carried by VLS.
The Historex one has been around for a long time, and it has been widely referred to in modelling books and magazines. But it is rather expensive.
The new set available from VLS is more affordable, but I have not seen any comments on this set.
Can anyone shed some light on these 2 sets: how do they work, and how do they compare with each other, etc?
- Historex - James Duncan on Feb 2, 2004, 6:05 PM
- where can you buy? - mitch davis on Feb 14, 2004, 10:24 AM
- Historex direct - Martin Wilson on Feb 15, 2004, 8:23 PM
- how about in the U.S.? - mitch davis on Feb 16, 2004, 11:25 AM
- Thx for your input, Mr Duncan. (N/T) - peter abe on Feb 15, 2004, 2:33 PM