Home > Discussion Groups > Tricks & Tips

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Boards. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=95064&messageid=1113823324
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

One small problem

March 8 2004 at 10:07 PM
Darren Gawle  (no login)
from IP address 24.207.64.162

Response to Try Accurate Armour..

AA's star antennae have five points, and to my knowledge they usually had six. They're also in the shape of a pentangle, so you can't really pretend one of the points broke off (I know I've seen a star antenna with four points in one of the photos in Thomas Anderson's Concord title on the Panther, though, but it looks like two of the points may have broken off).

What I did was buy the Aber PE set for DML's late "Command" Hetzer... then waited about a year until I actually saw one on sale and bought it too.

Darren
dgawle "at" telus.net

Respond to this message   

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse