Home > Discussion Groups > Tricks & Tips

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Boards. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=95064&messageid=1113823324
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

In my opinion

December 4 2005 at 2:34 PM
  (Login djnick66)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 71.100.198.105

Response to Least Expensive PE Tool Option

I would get the larger/largest you can afford. I use the Etch Mate myself, but the Hold and Fold is great, too. The neat thing with a good, quality bender is that once you start using it, you will use it MORE than you thought. Sure, right now you may just think about using it for simple clips or a stowage bin, or other small stuff, but once you get used to it, you will want to do fenders, track guards, aircraft landing flaps, etc. You don't want to buy TWO tools, and the price difference between the large and small is worth the difference I think. I think also a bigger bender is just easier to hold and handle.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Sounds like good advice. Thank you. N/T - Dave Johannsen on Dec 5, 8:50 AM
    1. A link for review of all tool - Alasdair K Johnston on Dec 5, 2:48 PM
      1. Link here...drat - Alasdair K Johnston on Dec 5, 2:48 PM
        1. Very Useful Link... - Dave Johannsen on Dec 6, 2:15 PM
          1. I use them i sell them... - Bob Collignon on Dec 9, 11:26 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse