Punch and die advice neede (please)January 14 2006 at 2:01 AM
|Dan Hay (Login danhay)|
from IP address 18.104.22.168
I have finally caved in and admitted that I need a round punch and die set for my scratch-building endeavours. After a quick search of the interweb, I found scanty information about the Waldron and Historex sets.
May I ask if any of you could share any advice, pointers and/or experiences with punch and die sets? I need a little help and information before I make a buying decision.
Thanks in advance for any assistance any of you may offer.
Cheers - Dan
- Re: Punch and die advice neede (please) - theovandepeppel on Jan 14, 2006, 2:08 AM
- No I didn't - Dan Hay on Jan 15, 2006, 1:08 PM
- Create your own - John Boyton on Jan 15, 2006, 4:29 PM
- Thanks for the tip John! - Dan Hay on Jan 15, 2006, 7:52 PM
- Waldron sub-mini... - Andrew Albrecht on Jan 15, 2006, 7:02 PM
- Or you could try the "Nutter" - Brian Balkwill on Jan 16, 2006, 2:33 PM
- Thanks very much everyone! - Dan Hay on Jan 16, 2006, 11:59 PM
- Re: Thanks very much everyone! - Gaetano Pisano on Jan 24, 2006, 2:29 AM