Home > Discussion Groups > Tricks & Tips

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Boards. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=95064&messageid=1113823324
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

RLM # acryic paints

July 20 2006 at 9:26 AM
paul brown  (Login hurricanebrown)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 24.67.253.203

Response to RLM 81 equivalent with Tamiya Paints

hi Alan there are some really good acryic paints out on the market .lifecolor makes all the RLM # paints very nice paint easy to work with and nice addesion.aeromaster makes real nice aircraft paints probably the same consistancy as lifecolor and valljo makes nice acyic paints as well and probably have all the RLM # but you will have to find a conversion chart and all these paints are very nice and can be mixed with distilled water they are far better than model master acrylics and tamiya acryics i have had great results with these paints the only one i have not used is the aeromaster paints but i have heard good things about it the lifecolor is the most afordable hope this helps take care paul

Respond to this message   

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse