Home > Discussion Groups > Tricks & Tips

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Boards. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=95064&messageid=1113823324
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

Agree but disagree-sorta...

December 5 2007 at 10:29 AM
bobCollignon  (Login sherman56)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 72.45.223.68

Response to Thank you Mr. Nickels

Other than the buffable metallics and some of the specialty colours tinted transparents and such, I have just never liked Gunze-gotta just be me though.
I do absolutely agree with Dave about PollyScale-brushes well and sprays well. Old PollyS paint is possibly the worlds WORST spraying paint though
I love spraying Tamiya. I used to hate it for brush painting because it seemed to harden and dry in the time it took from the bottle to the model. Then a guy oin my club recommended thinning (I do it in the bottle) the paint about 60-40 ish to get it whole milk like. If it's a new full bottle I just separate the paint into two bottles. Once I started thinning in the bottle the paint brushes great and seems to last a whole lot longer too
my2cMerryChristmasbobC

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Making Tamiya more brushable - david nickels on Dec 5, 4:49 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse