Home > Discussion Groups > Tricks & Tips

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Boards. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=95064&messageid=1113823324
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

I do... sort of...

May 28 2008 at 1:09 AM
Clair Greenwood  (Login phant3)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 76.190.170.242

Response to What about heat sinks?

When soldering a multi piece assembly such as Panther spare track racks I will use a heat sink. Ive had a few unsolder in the past
so I learned my lesson. I just go with two self locking tweezers though. The first set goes onto the yet to be soldered peices to
hold them in place while being soldered ( this way it cant move away from its intended location ), and the second gets placed near the last finished join. Works great for me.

Model on,

Clair

Respond to this message   

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse