Vallejo Model Color with Tamiya acrylic thinnersJuly 26 2008 at 5:36 AM
|Mark Jones (Login Jonesy64)|
from IP address 188.8.131.52
At last took the plunge and purchased an airbrush and now trying to make use of what I have available to me before splashing any more cash.
I have a load of Vallejo Model Color paints and an unused bottle of Tamiya XF-20a acrylic thinner.
I am assuming it is perfectly ok to mix the two but was wondering if anyone had experience of doing so what the results were?
What kind of ratio paint to thinners should I be looking at as a starting point?
Many thanks as always for any guidance.
- Just fine - Scot Woodward on Jul 26, 2008, 5:41 AM
- Thank you - Mark Jones on Jul 26, 2008, 1:19 PM
- Could be a problem - Rick Nelson on Jul 26, 2008, 9:59 PM
- Will do the obvious and test ! - Mark Jones on Jul 28, 2008, 5:50 AM
- Not sure about airbrushing - Scott Millican on Jul 28, 2008, 9:20 AM