Home > Discussion Groups > Tricks & Tips

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
  Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 20 April, registration is compulsory if you wish to post messages on the Discussion Boards. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=95064&messageid=1113823324
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.

Return to Index  

Putty?

June 19 2009 at 12:24 PM
Mike Carroll  (Login mikejcarroll)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 206.248.244.2

Response to S. Zaloga PE putty

Hello James:

Nice to meet you at AMPS this year.

I did not attend that demo, but I seem to recall someone (Steve?) using AVES Apoxie Sculpt, which is a 2-part putty. I think there are several others at there as well, including Milliput.

Here's a link to the Ausfwerke site which demonstrates a technique (don't know if it's similar to Steve's?)

http://ausfwerks.com//techniques/apoxie/pe.html

Ausfwerkes, Sprue Brothers and others stock AVES.

Some of my group are using Gator Glue (a water-based product), which I have ordered, but haven't tried yet.

HTH,

Mike

This message has been edited by mikejcarroll from IP address 206.248.244.2 on Jun 19, 2009 12:34 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: Putty? - David Ilse on Jun 19, 2009, 7:55 PM
    1. Gator Glue - Mike Carroll on Jun 19, 2009, 8:50 PM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse